Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 238 Replies | Last Page

forgot to mention also conceive plus lube realllllly worth having, much better than preseed, first month we used it got our first ! so def helps! hope you get some sleep

11 years ago • Post starter

NOVALUNAR thank you so much put a smile on my face!!! its difficult but knowing im not the only one ttc and knowing im not the only one upset with regards to my dad kinda makes me feel like i have to stay stong or make out like i am for everyone else.

Wooooooh thats allot of vitamins, im going to have to pop to boots i think pick up some vitamins deffinately picking up that conception lube too!!!! thank you sooooooo much i had nooo idea there was sooo many other vitamins i could take to try boost our chances. i shall start trying that lifting the bum and legs tactic too, im not too sure on when i ovulate as they are sooo random at the moment, i know about ovulation test strips but i would have to buy sooo many because i wouldnt know when to use them.... Hmmmm i love porridge didnt know about that buttttt i have it for breakfast nearly all the time so thats a bonus.

how are you and your family after your Nan's funeral? us women, we are made of steel no matter what life chucks at us we somehow manage to get up and instead of thinking of ourselves we think of others, i reckon your like that too NOVALUNAR, i know i have allot on my plate but you do too yet you still manage to come on here and give me support and make my day easier so thank you

11 years ago

Aww hun seriously ditto! without chatting and venting out to each other i would loose the plot! its amazing to find someone to listen to you and also to help each other through ups and downs of life and ttc journey. support is a woman's middle name!lol well ours and a few good women

I was recently told by my best friend who is more or less like a sister to me, that it was my fault i had a miscarriage! due to me baking a cake!!! and she wasnt even there for me when it happened! she was the only person who new apart from family about mc! i really needed her! i have been there for her through everything, spent days, and nights with her when things were going wrong in her life!i have stopped talking to her due to it!

We always have to be strong and take what life throws at you on the chin! just gotta keep that chin up, through the hardships and hope for the best.
'' A woman is like a tea bag;you never know how strong it is until its in hot water''. (Eleanor Roosevelt) I love that quote it was on one born the other night! And isn't it the truest words ever spoken!

We are all getting better as each day comes with the loss of my nan. Still very raw, thanks for asking

Go to holland and barratt for vitamins hun and conceive plus go to boots, boost those points up as its not cheap, its about ���£15!

You can estimate when your ovulating, average time in a 28 day cycle is around 10-15 days from the first day of your cycle, so if you buy 30 ovu tests, which are around ���£4 ish i buy them on amazon or ebay, you test then at the 10 th day your cycle or earlier if your not sure where you could be.
and keep on testing until you get a positive, once you know where you are with ovu, you are best to bed 3 days before ovu and 3 days after, but bedding every other day is obviously as good.
Plus your cervical mucous is an indicator, if its stretchy like egg whites then your ovulating and ovu pain, low down either side can indicate when. I have also heard spots on your chin, what ever side on your chin shows which side you ovulate from. And oddly i do get spots sometimes on one side during ovu, could be coincident though. I hope my essay lol helps you any way, always here for you hun sending hugs

Forgot to add also that dry body brushing your thighs before a shower and in, helps aid circulation to your bits , read it online and a woman swears thats what helped with getting her i will try anything even it means 3rd degree burns
And saliva also kills sperm, so huge NO NO! to you know what . where are you now in your cycle? i am about to ovu in a few days, hate waiting! so impatient.

Hello ladies
I'm sorry I've been MIA... I'm on vacation and the Internet here is horrible!

We made a wish - I'm sorry about your dad. I hope he gets a transplant soon. And I hope you get your BFP soon hun!

Novalunar- I can't believe your best friend said that! Besides being illogical its just mean! I'm sorry I know she's supposed to be your best friend. ..but what she said sounds very mean to me!

Dh and I have decided to take things easy for some time. We are trying to accept the fact that it'll happen when it's our time! Anyway af hasn't shown up yet so we are hopeful.
Hope we all get our BFPs soon!

11 years ago

Hello ladies
I'm sorry I've been MIA... I'm on vacation and the Internet here is horrible!

We made a wish - I'm sorry about your dad. I hope he gets a transplant soon. And I hope you get your BFP soon hun!

Novalunar- I can't believe your best friend said that! Besides being illogical its just mean! I'm sorry I know she's supposed to be your best friend. ..but what she said sounds very mean to me!

Dh and I have decided to take things easy for some time. We are trying to accept the fact that it'll happen when it's our time! Anyway af hasn't shown up yet so we are hopeful.

11 years ago

see this is why i wiped all my friends out, its sounds mean i know but i just had enough of being used. i had this one friend, friends for years, like you said NOVALUNAR some friends you see them as sisters we went school together and just stayed as really close friends. anyway, whenever she needed someone to lean on or talk to no matter what time it was i was there for her. what ever she needed i made sure i was there and helped her. she decorated her flat and i was the only one that went there every day after work to help. then i got married and she didnt like the idea, telling me im too young, but it was like she was jelous! she always used to say bad things about my husband. anyway 3 years ago she calls me saying i need £300 and ill give it back at the end of the month when i get paid. i didnt even ask what she needed it for i just asked if she was ok and without hesitating i gave it to her, and barring in mind i did this without telling my other half as i thought she would give it back. after i gave her this money i never saw her again. i went into hospital and stayed in for 3 months, not once did she call or ask my mum if i was ok. after that, i hate friends. i just keep myself to myself. theres so much more but its like i feel used so much! so i know exactly what your talking about.
how dare she say its your fault for the MC see people that are selfish enough and dumb enough to say things like that are not worth your worry! ignore her! she clearly doesn't know what she is taking about!

i got the lube and we have been BD every other night as iv been ovuating this week. well i think i am and just incase we have BD'ing every other night. some nights im tired and other half wakes me, some nights he is tired and i wake him lol every little helps! i also searched on amazon and yes your right those ovulation test strips in packs are good, will also buy them! im soooooo wishing that this is our month but i say that every month. may i just add my left booby is hurting since yesterday morning, never had this before. reallly sore!!!!! could it be ovulation???

hi happysam hope ur having a good time with plenty of lol welcome backkkkkk...

novalunar i know of that suliva thing try telling the dh that lol men... will always b men lol
brushing the thighs??? this made me laughhhhhh but like u said us ladies sumtyms wen we want something soooooo bad we are willing to do whatever it takes, brush our thigh, take 1000 vitamins, POAS every day, BD every day lol ahhhh at the end of this journey im sure we will allllll b releived and happy

11 years ago

hey happysam so good to hear from you.
Sometimes thats the best approach with ttc just go with the flow, relieves alot of stress hun and alot of the time thats when you get your when you least expect it! so hoping for you
And thanks for your support on my douche of a friend, not spking to her still and never will any time soon in the future either.
Wemadeawish, your life is like a mirror image of mine its uncanny!! my friend borrowed money also and i didn't get one cent of it back! its seriously exactly the same!that's so bad of your friend, especially not ringing or visiting you when you were in hospital, aww its awful, sorry you had to go through it hun.I feel your pain! Her loss anyways!
I am exactly the same i keep myself to myself, once burnt twice shy sorta thing. find it really hard to trust alot of people and alot of my friends just walked all over me like a doormat, so i distant myself. And never looked back. And i have totally ignored my friend, thanks for your support. My friend is also hoping to be a midwife of all things as well!!can you imagine!!
Hows your symptoms now? sounds good sore booby! could be ovu symptom, but if you haven't had it before,then it could be something else....? hope you get your !! so rooting for you both!!
I have sore boobs i am 8 dpo, and alot of pulling sensation low down, plus i have had ovu pain in both ovaries this month which is strange? erratic temp?breakouts? ahh i really hope that this is the month! just feel so desperate, i wanna be a mum so bad! girls

Yey We both got sore booobs lol! well it was the left but this morning its now both plus i have af like symptoms soooooo i feel its just down to af again but i spoke to my sister and she said with hers, she was convinced she was going to see af but it just didnt show so im prayinggggg to god that this is it now!

im soooo happy i can talk to you here! like you said in reality im soo scared trusting ppl because iv been let down allot i mainly keep it to myself, i have my sister but... she has her own life, and everytime i talk to her she keeps sayin "oh i felt pregnant within a week of trying" and it upsets me sooo i just dnt say much anymore. its nice knowing i have a friend not far at all who shares the same problems as me and we can just tlk to eachother and feel a million times better!
and you see this money situation right, its not just with this one friend. you think id learn ages ago but theres so many ppl that owe me money! i just leave it, as far as im concerned im better off without them and they can stick the money where the sun dont shine its taken me and im guessing you allot of heartache to get to the way i am today! iv just had enough of ppl taking advantage of kindness, its not right!

so i am on cd 35 today if af is goin to show i sooo hope she shows her ugly self soon, i still havent took a pregnancy test!!!!!! usually at this stage id take about 5 already! buttt this month i have behaved myself and stayed away from the pharmacy aisle in sainsburys lol....

i am also decorating, well renovating our home literally re doing all the walls flooring everything so its taking my mind off things which is nice, even if it is for 20 minutes! we actually have a spare room now waiting to be decorated for the lsoon to come little bubba, but untill we get a bfp, and at least 8 months pregnant were not touching that room...

how are you the past few days??? hope ur well!!!

11 years ago

how are things did you test? oh so excited sorry been m.i.a , trying to sort out my nans house alot of cleaning and charity boxes been delivered. barely had time to eat and sleep been so busy.

I totally get you from not trusting people, i too have been way to generous with helping out friends money wise and you never get it back!!! ahh at least i knw i have someone to confide in and i was not the only person to be such a walkover! My husband gets weak with me, to see how much of a pushover i am. I have also lent clothing expensive dresses etc and never had them back! live and learn you would think .Great to have a friend though who is so much alike and going through ttc journey.

We have always said that also wont be touching a paint brush until we are around 8-9 month mark way to superstitious and nervous. But cant wait until we can! have you seen father of the bride 2, aww the nursery in that is amazing! something on those lines in a much smaller scale though

Well af showed up today and been on a huge downer, had a cry with hubby. Just thought my body was telling we were pregnant?! its so cruel! oh well on to a new cycle, and af will be due a day after my birthday 20th march! its either a fantastic gift or a really really crappy one

Hope everyone is good

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo