Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 238 Replies | Last Page

That would be awesome!!! did you test!? I tested at 10 dpo and I got a neg test, But its still early soooo I'm hoping and praying it will be pos within a few days :)

User Image

11 years ago

I tested...definitely not the results I was hoping to receive. 9DPO was a little early to test, but it is frustrating when others on here boast about a BFP on days so early in their cycle.

I'd rather know earlier than hold onto false hope. You have to pretty much act pregnant during your TWW. It is kinda cruel. Of course, I am willing to sacrifice a lot for my future baby, but it wears you down. Thinking you have a chance and then nothing...the odds aren't in our favor. Roughly a 20% shot of conception each month regardless of extra effort and such.

I'm going to wait to test again until the 29th, according to my original, more thought out plan.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

I hear you on that, I'm starting to think im out this month to. I'm not going to tell again until Monday at the latest, I just REALLY don't want to see another NEG. I just hate when we do everything we are suppose to and at the times we should and we still get nothing :/

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am TTC #1 and am 10 DPO today. I took a Wondfo and $.88 Wal-mart test and BFN. I am getting very discouraged and started trolling the discussions and ran across this one. I see a couple of cycle buddies and hope you all get your BFPs too!

This is my first cycle after a miscarriage and hoping my rainbow baby is on the way, but just a little slow to give me a BFP.

and to all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

Aw I'm sorry to hear of your experiences We Made A Wish! They also messed me around quite a lot saying they would definitely have to operate and then saying no and then saying we will give you medication etc. So they left it for days until I also had internal bleeding and bad pain and that meant that I had the surgery on Christmas eve! If they had just done it in the first place i could have been home resting by Christmas instead I couldn't eat anything as felt sick from the anesthetic!

We are TTC again and I'm having all the same symptoms as last time... I so hope its not in my head!!! I really want to test but I don't want to get a negative just because I was too impatient! My cycles vary from 26 days to 33 days and I don't chart as I think it would make me crazy! So instead I'm just trying to use self control and wait to test on monday (cycle day 28) and then again a few days afer that if negative and still no period!

If I'm not pregnant and feel this dizzy, grumpy, vivid dreams and crazy clumsy for no reason then I need help!!!!! Haha!

Did any one else get their BFP? xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

11 years ago

we made a wish so good to hear from you, i felt awful from my mistake just awful, so sorry hun to hear what you have been through, dont get me started on the nhs they are just a waste of space! you should never have gone through all that pain unnoticed until you pass out !!! bless you hun you have been through so much and you still stay strong and positive you poor thing all bruised up, get lots and lots of rest hun hows your dad doing hun? hope hes well
I have made it a rule also that I WILL NOT CHART AND SYMPTOM CHECK! it just gets me all stressed out, best to avoid it all and hope for the best
I'm a couple of days away from ovu, so just keeping up with the
hey ahop welcome hun, i have had pinches and pulling with my ovaries hun during tww, but not got , when i got mine i had no symptoms but it ended in mc so everyone different hun and i have read that sharp pains are a sign so hun keep us posted. My rule is to not test until i missed af as i hate to see that negative makes so depressed, so avoid it at all costs.
Sorry to hear you got a ashley, could be it was to early hun hope so much that we hear of some this month
hey holly sorry to hear of your mc how many months was you?
Hey jp so sorry to hear of the awful time you went through hun and its crazy how similar each of stories are!!! you poor thing to go through all that on xmas eve aww just awful, my heart seriously bleeds to hear of all the pain everyone has gone through, lets hope we will all be lifted with lots of sounds promising jp all the same symptoms!! hope you get your hun hows everyone else doing any new updates?

11 years ago • Post starter

12DPO...FRER...BFN

Better luck next month for me. Hoping someone else gets their BFP.

11 years ago

@vNOVALUNAR123 - I was 9wks and 2 days, but the baby was measuring at 8.5 weeks. It was heartbreaking given my hcg levels were great and I thought that was my rainbow baby! Thanks for asking.

@AshleyLauren - How long is your cycle? Mine is typically 28 days and I'm 12DPO today as well and BFN. Too boot, I've also had some spotting since yesterday. I normally do not spot before AF, but my body has been strange since the MC, so perhaps this is the new me! Fingers crossed that one of us gets our BFP. Better late than never!

User Image

11 years ago

@Holly- This is only my second cycle & last month was a little off due to traveling. According to March & April, my cycles are around 29 days. AF is due in two days if I am correct. I know we all say we aren't out until AF, but I know I'm out. Really wanted to be expecting for Mother's Day! I guess we will see what happens in May! I really can't wait to join CountdownMYpregnancy. Hope it comes sooner rather than later.

This site is really awesome too. It has been great being part of this community. I'm really glad I stumbled across it almost 2 months ago. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

11 years ago

I know @Novalunar... I was sooo hopeful/excited! But, day 27 yesterday and I tested but it was negative.
I almost thought I saw a faint second line for a second but I guess it was wishful thinking!
Also yesterday I started spotting so I thought AF was defs here but then it has stopped today... so now I dont know what to think!!! I will keep you posted!
I always tell myself I will not symptom check but then I cant help it lol!
I love this site toooo... its so nice to be surrounded by like minded ladies! Here's to lots of BFPs :)

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo