Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 238 Replies | Last Page

A boy! that's amazing Novalunar! Congratulations hun! This is so exciting! It's such an amazing experience seeing the little one!
What a coincidence that we both conceived on a Tuesday and we are having boys!

I'll be full term this Tuesday. Can't believe it's almost time! I discussed my birth plan with my doctor at my last visit and got my hospital bag ready. Waiting for the big day now!

10 years ago

thanks hun so excited! how amazing is that we are both having boys!!! so happy i could burst!!!!!!
cant believe your full term tuesday! wow how quick time has gone! what type of birth are you planning for? thats if planning is entirely possible lol we are hoping for water birth.
bought soo much baby clothing and recently a few in pale blue :)
we are stumped on a baby pram, got this week as our deadline to make our minds up and buy it, we'r torn between bugaboo, icandy peach,cherry, and the joolz. What pram have you gone for hun? glad your doing good lotsa hugs xxxx

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks everyone! We are super excited! So glad it is really our turn for happy times :)
Estimated due date is 12th May but only 7 weeks along so will find out for sure on the 12 week scan.
I'm feeling so sick and tired its awful, how funny that the best thing ever can make you feel the worst! Anyway battling through and still at work so far!
Hope the birth goes well Happy Sam! All the best for choosing your pram Novalunar :)
JP xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

So happy for you JP :) i have so much empathy for you right now hun its awful the first few months, even though you dont mind enduring the morning sickness amd tiredness, for such a wondrous little bub, its still just awful.
Hope it wont last long for you, mine went around 15-16 wks, i still get nausea now and again certain things trigger it off.
Try and rest loads and anything citrussy helped me, smelling lemons, drinking lemonade, oranges, sour candy, crackers, and keeping hydrated so lots of water. And then i was like any junk food, i will eat lol
sending lotsa hugs xxxx
We bought the icandy peach 2, it has so much versatility and so easy to use, light also. It can double up when you have your next baby, which was the neatest we had seen for that function.
We were torn between the stokke crusi and icandy, but read reviews on the stokke where one blew over on the beach, and they are more suitable for city life rather than rough terrain, we are close to the city and live in the countryside so the icandy scored well for both uses. It was a no brainer.
Wont receive it until after the baby's born!!! they are so popular theres a waiting list lol, 20 wks! its crazy.
how are you doing happysam? hope your well hun xxx
lotsa hugs to everyone xxxx

Hello ladies!
How is everyone doing? JP How's the nausea now? Hope you're feeling better.
Novalunar How's the shopping going? It's so exciting to buy baby stuff!

I wanted to share some good news with you all. My little one was born on Oct 1st! He was a couple of weeks early but he's a healthy and happy baby I went into labor on the morning of Oct 1st and 9 hours later I was holding my little bubba in my arms! I had a normal delivery and I'm feeling on top of the world right now!

10 years ago

Congrats HappySam! What have you named him?

I am still feeling really sick but trying to constantly munch on things, definitely not eating much healthy stuff at the mo, lots of potato fries!

Main activity these days is sleeping and eating when not in work.... but its all worth it!!!!

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

wow happysam so happy for you!!! and seems you were lucky not to have too long of labour, my friend just gave birth, 3 days of labour bless her, and she was also a few weeks early, all is well with her and baby though :)
hope that i get to be as lucky as you hun :)
i have so many questions now as we are getting so close ourselves :)
Whats your bubbas name? and what was his weight? are you breast feeding? i want to so much but hear its hard to do?! so hope i can do it.
so excited for you hun cant wait to see our little guy now :) sending lotsa hugs to the the new proud mama, and little guy :) xxx
I'm 25 weeks today, little one is moving all the time, makes me so happy, love to feel him moving and kicking. i cant stop eating though, starving all the time lol latest craving, icecream and jello yummy.
jp hope your sickness doesn't hang around for much longer longer hun, i was the same lived on fries and chips! glad your resting hun as you need it. how many weeks are you now? hope your good hun xxxx

Thank you JP and Novalunar we've named our boy Damian.
He was 7lbs 3oz (3.2kgs approx.) and 52 cms tall.
Novalunar I am breastfeeding him. I haven't slept for more than 3 hours at a time since Oct 1st! That's how demanding breastfeeding is! Some women experience sore nipples but that's mostly because the baby is not latching on properly. Damian was hungry as soon as he came out and I breastfed him within his first hour. He learned to latch on very easily. Our pediatrician said that if he wants milk constantly we could give him a few sips of formula after every feed so he feels full. I havent done that though. ..I want to give him breast milk exclusively. . At least for the first month.. I'll see how long I can last without sleep! I will start expressing milk once he's 3 weeks old. . Doctors usually recommend direct breastfeed for the first 3 weeks. . Helps with mother child bonding and helps regulate the baby's systems I believe.
Whatever you choose to do, breastfeed or formula, one thing I would definitely recommend is to have some skin to skin time with your baby. .it is recommended for both mum and dad to spend a few minutes of skin to skin time with their baby everyday. Damian sleeps like an angel during our skin to skin time.

10 years ago

Thank you JP and Novalunar we've named our boy Damian.
He was 7lbs 3oz (3.2kgs approx.) and 52 cms tall.
Novalunar I am breastfeeding him. I haven't slept for more than 3 hours at a time since Oct 1st! That's how demanding breastfeeding is! Some women experience sore nipples but that's mostly because the baby is not latching on properly. Damian was hungry as soon as he came out and I breastfed him within his first hour. He learned to latch on very easily. Our pediatrician said that if he wants milk constantly we could give him a few sips of formula after every feed so he feels full. I havent done that though. ..I want to give him breast milk exclusively. . At least for the first month.. I'll see how long I can last without sleep! I will start expressing milk once he's 3 weeks old. . Doctors usually recommend direct breastfeed for the first 3 weeks. . Helps with mother child bonding and helps regulate the baby's systems I believe.
Whatever you choose to do, breastfeed or formula, one thing I would definitely recommend is to have some skin to skin time with your baby. .it is recommended for both mum and dad to spend a few minutes of skin to skin time with their baby everyday. Damian sleeps like an angel during our skin to skin time.

10 years ago

aww bless you hun you must be so tired, but soOOO worth it!! i have it all to look forward too. sleepless nights :) . He is such a good healthy weight, little Damian so cute!!! give him a cuddle from me :)
Thanks SO MUCH for the info hun as i want to breastfeed as soon as i can. hope you can get as much rest as you can hun keep us posted. lotsa hugs xxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo