Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls
I am rather new to this site been only TTC #1 for 2 months. I have been kinda following other boards as well! Came of BCP in March. Just starting cycle # 2 on CD 4 today! Hoping to get a BFP at the end of this cycle. We are using OPKs, prenatals and I started temping. I have never been pregnant so I don't really know what symptoms to look for when I am other then reading the boards!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

@we made a wish I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. Awww hun sending you loads of I hope you feel better soon
Thanks for the ideas! I managed to book a surprise trip and I've already spoken to the hotel. . They'll set up a private table for 2.. light candles and all that!

to all you ladies! Hope you'll get your soon! Sending your way

11 years ago

welcome lacey if you need any advice or tips hun just ask away hope you get your
hey happysam that sounds awesome hun one lucky guy hows everything? how many weeks are you now? keep us posted hun
i'm on day 15 of cycle and just got my positive ovu, so done lots of and continue to also, been doing different positions as thats what we did when we got our last time so hopefully might work this time around, hows everyone else doing?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! I'm really going nuts right now. I'm supposed to be working and I cannot concentrate!

I really thought I was out this month, but now I have a little hope! AF normally comes on CD 29. It did not show yesterday. However, FF said AF is due today. I think it is because I ovulated on the CD16. My LP is typically 13 days, so that would mean AF on CD 29 right?

Anywhoo...this morning I took a wondfo when I took my temp (which dipped below the coverline today). I went to sleep and when I woke up, I saw a faint line on it. I quickly took another wondfo with the same FMU and it also had a second line around 5 minutes. I thought maybe this is a fluke, so I just went to the loo and took a wondfo with SMU. Again a faint line! I also wanted to mention that I took a FRER with FMU and it was negative.

Is it possible to have a viable pregnancy with late implantation? Or is it really not late for someone who ovulated on CD 16? For example - for a women who ovulates on CD 14, it is not uncommon for them to get a positive on 12DPO.

I hope my lines are real! I have 4 FRERs left and I want to save them. If AF does not show today (and my temp goes back up), I may take another FRER tomorrow morning. I don't want to contact my doctor until I have a really obvious BFP!

Here's my link to my photo in the gallery. Let me know what you think!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test123896

User Image

11 years ago

hey holly just took a look and theres def very faint lines there , i would wait and see in a few days and then test again. I'm not sure about late implantation hun, when i got my bfp i didn't get a positive with those strips until 2 weeks after i had my bfp with clearblue digital!! which ended in mc , maybe try clearblue digital? hope so much this is your sticky bean hun keep us posted

@Holly- I also looked at your test. It looks like it could definitely be a BFP. Have you tested again since? :)

I am on CD29, have been spotting the last 4 days & am pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow. I had pretty bad cramps for about 5 minutes. I thought it was going to last longer (when they get bad, I have them for 3 hours), but surprisingly, the cramps went away really quickly. Plus, I didn't get AF completely either. I had a little bit of heavier spotting but not enough to consider light bleeding.

In hopes that the cramping could have been pregnancy instead of AF coming, I took a dollar tree HPT yesterday and BFN. I'm ready to just get my next cycle started already!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

@AshleyLauren, I took another Wondfo this morning and it had another shadowy, but faint line. I also took a FRER and could not see anything. My RE wanted me to take a bloodtest because if I'm not pregnant, they may prescribe provera for me. I will know more about that tomorrow or Friday.

Well today I got the results back from the gazillion blood tests they did on the 17th for our Fertility Panel since we are preparing to start fertility treatments this next cycle. Our results were as follows:

DH - No issues whatsoever

Me...that is another story.

1. I have the MTHFR Deficiency - they are going to proscribe some special prenatal vitamins which have extra folate in them and should help me in that area. I think I read somewhere that having this deficiency increases your risk of miscarriage. I have to learn more about this.

2. My AMH Level is a dismal .16. I asked her to repeat it about 2 times to make sure I heard her correctly. She said my RE prefers it to be 1. Basically, my age is a huge factor and egg quality is poor - which they say can be expected, but not to loose hope.

They say all of my other test results thus far were great and they have had success with patients with similar levels like mine; however, I cannot help feeling bummed by this news.

Does anyone else here have these issues?

User Image

11 years ago

ashley hope its a little bean causing your cramps hun
Hey holly dont feel disheartened hun my friend has one ovary and she has 4 kids doctors told her that her chances were extremely slim to conceive naturally, she defied those odds, so dont loose faith hun
Dont know if you have heard of how good, bee pollen, propolis and royal jelly are together, as they are amazing for fertility, royal jelly helps to increase egg health and size, i took them religiously but run out this last month, i swear thats what helped us get our bfp
Jp how are things now hun, hope nasty af didnt show up! hope your good hun

Hope everyone is good

Hey Novalunar!
Thanks so much for thinking of me and asking after me!!!
Unfortunately it was nasty AF :( what a cruel trick having all the symptoms I had last time I got my BFP. Definitely going to ignore all symptoms from now on as they are not reliable!
I think it is really just hitting me about the loss of my grandma as when she died I was still processing things about the ectopic. Ive been really weepy, and I guess also the PMT hormones are not helping!
Right now I feel like I dont even want to have another month TTC as I cant face another rollercoaster of emotions! Plus I have been so grumpy my dh is really running out of patience with me and its starting to get him down :( I think he just wants the normal me back... but where do I find her!?!
Hope so much that you get your BFP soon and its good news and a healthy 9 months :) xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

11 years ago

hey jp,i'm so sorry hun , symptoms are such a pain, they give you such false hope, i was the same as you the month after mc i thought for sure i was pregnant, aww hate it so much, its only taken me around 3 months hun to realize that symptom checking only stresses me out, not bad lol
Hun its completely normal to have an emotional break, especially when af showed up and your symptoms were pointing to bfp same as you had before, and its best to let it all too, you have been through so much, its only natural to have a cry, as sometimes it just hits you, (even harder when your hormones are playing havoc).
From all that pain, heartache, and frustration, its hard to cope i know hun, but in time you will turn it into your motive to fight for what you want hun focus on that, thats how you will find yourself again, never let all these knocks break you, your strong and resilient to get back and try to conceive again shows that, no matter what life throws at us, you gotta fight back. You'll find that girl again in no time, we are all here for you,so your never alone what cycle day you on hun?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo