Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing?
Novalunar, how's the last trimester coming along? You must be so excited! You'll be holding your little one in your arms soon!
JP, How's your pregnancy coming along? Are you going to find out the gender of your baby?

10 years ago

Hey HappySam!
I'm doing really good now! The sickness passed around week 12 which means that I can now get on with enjoying being pregnant! [bounce]
I lost over a stone (14lbs) in that time which was crazy but my weight is slowly going back up now, though my hubby keeps being on my case to eat more! The bump is getting bigger every day, but trying not to get too gigantic elsewhere lol!
YES - we found out what we are having on Tuesday.... ITS A GIRL!!! Its soooo exciting! My hubby wanted a boy of course but he is getting used to the idea already. I think the main reason guys want little boys is they feel too protective over little girls hehe! I have bought a little pink outfit for her already and wrapped it for his stocking haha!
How is little Damian? He must be getting big now?! How is breast feeding going?!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you girlies! [hug]
JP xxxxxxxx [heart] xxxxxxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

Hi both!! :) so glad to hear from you guys. And your doing well.
I am 37 weeks now and tired out! needing my naps again lol i do feel he will come early for some reason.
Happysam hows your little guy doing Damien? how old is he now? how are you doing? [heart]
Jp Congratulations [stork_pink] [congratulations] a little girl! thats fab
aww you poor thing, the first 3mths are so hard, morning sickness is the worse! just eat small meals throughout the day rather than large ones and increase your portions to regain your weight. Worked for me. I had morning sickness up until nearly 5mths! but now i am eating really well too well lol.
We are stuck for a name still, any ideas? we like Grayson, Brody, Evan, and Harrison, But we cant find one that sticks, we like American names, so any suggestions would be well appreciated. Not got long left now.
sending lotsa hugs xxx Happy holidays xxx

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls!
@JP congratulations! [stork_pink] little girls are so cute! It's going to be a lot of fun buying things for her!
I'm glad your morning sickness is over. . Eating smaller meals definitely helps! And I wouldn't worry too much about the weight. ..I had put on 35lbs during my pregnancy. . In the last 3 months I've lost 42lbs! I had lost 27lbs in the first week after delivery. . During my pregnancy I didn't worry too much about how much I was eating. . It was more about what I was eating..

@Novalunar it's almost time! I had Damian in my 37th week! Sleep as much as you can now! You must be so excited to see your little one! You'll be holding your precious little miracle in your arms soon!
I love the name Grayson!

Damian is growing well. .. he'll complete 3 months on Jan 1st! Time is flying! Every moment with him is so much fun[smile] I've gone through some frustrating nights too when Damian decided not to sleep but he's now settled in a routine and he sleeps for 12 hours at night! He wakes up for his feeds and goes back to sleep in no time. .

I know you both are going to have a wonderful new year with your little ones! Happy holidays!

10 years ago

Wow 3 mths already hun thats flown by!! how was Damiens first xmas? Bet it was amazing. We cant wait until next xmas :)
You will have to share your knowledge on how hes sleeping 12 hrs for you, your like a baby whisperer lol
I had a panic attack yesterday as i am 37 wks, we didn't have our car seat and isofix base, so i went and picked it up yesterday for peace of mind just in case, could go any moment! We have all our baby shopping done now, such a relief. Just waiting for our little guy to come now :) Grayson is our favorite name, i love it but my dad hates it! So we are still looking.
Glad your good hun sending lotsa hugs, and i know your going to have a wonderful new year also with little Damien :) xxx

Had a our little guy!! 8 lb 2 1/2 ounces born 30th jan 11.03am. Hes such a blessing. so good. He breastfeeds so well we feel very lucky. still nameless though, we have 6 wks. hope your all doing well lotsa hugs to you all. xxx

CONGRATS NOVALUNAR!!!!! That is great news!
I havent checked on here for a while and I had a feeling I should check today ;-) hehe!
Wonderful to hear that breast feeding is going well! How was the birth?!?!
What is the current shortlist of fave names?! You should just go for Grayson if its what you like! Your dad will get used to it and love it before too long!
We think we have picked a name for our little girl! But plenty of time to change our minds if we want - I'm 27 weeks tomorrow! How time flies!!! Me and hubby are going on a "baby-moon" this weekend to have our last mini hol before the baby comes!
We are slowly gathering all the bits we need and getting her room ready! Its all soooo exciting!
lots of love xxxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

Wow cnt believe your 27 wks already, It does fly by, but i found when it came to my due date the lead up to it felt forever!
I had to be induced in the end, i was 7 days over and i was in labour for over 12 hours with no pain relief and as he decided to come out he went back up and turned so i had to have forceps. I wont lie hun it was very painful but i would do it 10 times over again for our little guy. And it most definitely hasnt put me off having more. I camt wait to expand our growing family :)
Hope your good hun xxx

Okay so this is my first time posting.
This is our second month trying and although I got a little obsessed last month tracking every detail and looking for ever sign I tried to relax and just have fun this month. So here's what I have.
7-8 dpo sore nipples a little emotional/moody short tempered with people. 
(However I am going through alot right now having a very ill family member)
9 dpo woke up with a horrible headache, a bit nauseous, cramping all day like my period was gonna start (which isn't due for five days) tender nipples and emotional and just in like a funk.
also before bed saw a tiny bit of pinkish brown in my cm. (Maybe implantation)
10dpo slight nausea, still a little crampy and tender nipples.

10 years ago

Congratulations Novalunar!! it must be so exciting to finally hold your baby in your arms!! I'm so glad breastfeeding is working for you! You are going to have so much fun with your little one. .. I'm so happy for you hun... its been such a beautiful journey from TTC to here-holding our little ones in our arms..

@JP -enjoy your baby moon!! And please keep us posted about your pregnancy.. I don't check here very often but I do check once a month and I would love to hear about your experience.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo