Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 238 Replies | Last Page

so sorry lacey, try and take the chilled out approach this cycle hun and see how it goes, it worked for me and happysam hun, i hope so much it will work for you too keep us posted

Its awful having the nausea i can take everything else but this ewwwwy feeling!! everytime i have food in front of me it takes me about 30 minutes to even pick up a knife and fork, the thought of food brings on nausea! cant wait until the 14 week hopefully it will be gone!!!
WOW hun a boy aww thats amazing i have always thought we would have a boy first but i am doubtful now, my mother inlaw keeps saying its going to be a girl, my dad keeps saying its going to be a boy jeez confusion!! i will be over the moon either way, but i would love a boy first
we done that chinese gender calculator as it predicted my friends baby, and it says we are predicted a girl!! 75 % accurate, you should have a look to see if it was right for you hun, its on here!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Novalunar I had done the chinese calendar prediction a couple of months back and it had said a girl.. They got it wrong for me but I tried for some other friends and it was right for them!
There's another myth about predicting the gender of the baby.. Some women develop a linea nigra or a black line that appears on the abdomen.. if it runs from the belly button to the pubic area, you're having a girl and if it runs from the top of the abdomen to your pubic area, you're having a boy! and this one turned out true for me.. this line appeared around 8 weeks for me and it runs from the top pf my abdomen... There are a lot of other myths and they are fun to test out!
In my family women have got terrible nausea when they were having a boy.. not so much with a girl.. Thats why everyone around me predicted a boy for me! It's fun to keep guessing if it's a boy or a girl! Either way it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy

10 years ago

Novalunar-few things i did to get temporary relief from nausea
1. Eat a couple of crackers or a piece of toast before getting out of bed.
2. Chicken soup!
3. Eat a little every couple of hours.
4. Yogurt helped me a little with nausea
5. Sour candy. I bought preggie pop drops but any hard sour candy should do.
6. I used sea sick bands. These are bands to wear on your wrist and they work on some pressure point on the wrist.
7. Drink lots of water. Water with a few cubes of ice helped a lot with my nausea.

I hope this helps!

Take care hun

10 years ago

Thanks so much happysam i will def be doing all of those to relieve the nausea hun my nausea has been awful today, i was out food shopping earlier and just started to heave!!aww i thought great i am going to throw up right in the veg section!! but i managed to contain myself, just about though lol

Thats so interesting will have to wait and see if i get a black line dh really doesn't mind either way, as long as the baby is healthy thats all that counts.

My nipples have gotten super dark lately, when did yours start?

thanks again hun lots hugs

Hi Novalunar!
How are you doing hun? How's the nausea now? Hope you're feeling better hun!

10 years ago

hey happsam i'm doing good hun thanks
still got the morning sickness
i will be 9 weeks on tuesday woohoo getting closer to 12 weeks cant wait!! hopefully the sickness will be gone around about then fx
how are you doing hun? how many weeks are you now?

Hello girls!

I just wanted to update you on my situation and ask if any of you guys ever experienced/heard about, smth similar.
Im 1dpo today, and I woke up with sore nipples, pain behind by boobs (as if ribcage behind each boob) and occasional shooting to undrearm pain.
I never have painful nipples or breasts in my 2ww, it is very unusual. But at the same time I keep telling myself its too early for this to be a symptom..but the pain is quite strong, my bf got a restriction order for my boobs, and I couldnt even make myself wear a bra today.
Along with this Im having some lower back ache and dizziness.
What do you ladies think, could this be a good sign for me?
Any advice or comment is welcome :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Novalunar! You're almost done with the first trimester!! The morning sickness will soon be gone!

I'm 23 weeks and I'm doing good. . It feels like there's so much to do and so little time left!

@kejtblue- 1dpo is a little too soon for any pregnancy symptom... it's most likely an ovulation symptom. . Either way it is a positive sign! Just continue ! for you hun!

10 years ago

kejblue its probably hormonal changes due to ovu hun like happysam said, goodluck fx for your bfp!!!
happysam i know i will be 10 weeks tuesday,so only 2 more weeks to go yay!!! hope so much my morning sickness goes then i am getting it worse at night though, such a pain as if i smell anything thats a bit funky it sets me off. I am so glad though as i know this pregnancy is healthy :)
Wow hun 23 weeks already, cant believe it!! how time has flown, whats your due date? if its any consolation we are in the process of moving so pregnant + moving is not the ideal scenario lol
hope everyones doing good xxxx

Novalunar you conceived on a Tuesday too! I'll be 24 weeks this Tuesday. . Looks like Tuesday is a lucky day for this forum!
I'm due on October 15.. When are you due?
The good thing about moving during pregnancy is that you can get DH to do everything you sit back and relax!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo