Posts by NOVALUNAR123

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old. Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we wo ...

130 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

BRING ON THE BFP!!!!

i cant believe i am back here again! the TTC game! i have a beautiful very energetic 15 month old little boy, ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

Hi everyone :wave: My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that ...

238 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Bee pollen and royal jelly how successful is it?

Hi , i have just started taking Bee pollen and royal jelly and was just wondering how successful it is? any bf ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

date 31st of january and waiting for the egg to drop!!

got a few days until ovu, and feels like a lifetime, hopefully a little bean will be growing this time next mo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

few days until test day!!! eeeek!

well its been a journey! had a miscarriage in november 8 weeks pregnant :( baby would have been born on gregg ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ttc after a loss, hoping for a BFP, september/october baby!

We went through a miscarriage in late november, worse time of our lives:baby_angel: we are now ttc again and ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

waiting to try again after loss

Hi everyone saddens me that i am on this board and that we have to try again. We took 10 months last time and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Success story

4 days late finally got BFP!!

I am in so much shock that i am writing our success story! This was our 9th cycle of ttc and found out when i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Cycle buddies!! cycle started july 10th!

Hi :wave: everyone this is my second topic on here and i am REALLY hoping for a :bfp: this cycle!!! We have ...

14 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago