Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,
we made a wish- I'm sorry af got you this month. for this cycle!

I'm feeling very restless today. I wish there was some way to know we've conceived the moment we conceive! I remember this computer game I used to play as a kid where you could create a family and to expand the family, you could try for a baby. It would usually take a few tries before you actually made a baby but when you did there would be this music that would tell you that the woman has conceived. I wish we could hear some music when we conceived! LOL

11 years ago

Af got me too. I completely broke down today... was feeling very low and I was losing hope.. And so was DH but he still comforted me and we talked for hours... So I'm going to count my blessings and move on to the next cycle.

11 years ago

I am so sorry to you both that that witch got you sending hugs
dont feel too down about it as thats no good when ttc i have been there too often, now i just keep positive, try and keep positive it will happen for you both and dont loose hope, something worth having is never easy to achieve.
My af is due 24th! so not the best time!
my ovu pain has been very intense since mc, i have had it for a few days after ovu now. Glad i have ovu this quick after mc. hope your all ok sending hugs and good luck for this cycle.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies
Thanx 4 replies! im feeling a little better now im thinking that when the tym is right it will certainly happen! HOPEFULY this cycle is the one lol! for alllll of us TTC'ers!

Novalunar how are you feeling? hopefuly your af dont show on 24th!!!!! and u get a bfp!!! its good that you have ovulated so sooon! at least thats a start!!! :) hope ur feeling better!!!

Happysam... :( ino how u felt when my af showed after such a long tym i was distraught too. butttt atleast we can move on now and still keep trying instead of thinking are we aren't we...

HEADS Up Ladiesssss :) think positive!!!!!!!!! and wen we POAS we will seeeeeeee positives soooooon

11 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm feeling more like myself again. I have some guests over for the holidays and that's keeping me distracted for now. Between cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry and entertaining our guests, DH and I still find time to Lol!
Good luck, ladies! Hope that the new year brings our BFPs!
Happy holidays!

11 years ago

glad your feeling better happysam
got me! ohh well never mind onto a new cycle. af has been awful terrible cramping, i have got cold as well and my nan past away the sunday before xmas! cant wait to see the back of this year and roll on 2013 hopefully we will all get our
i am on day 3 of my cycle and expected to ovulate around the 7th of jan.
hope everyone is doing well

:( so sorry about ur nan!!! hope ur feeling better!!! i ovulated few days ago i think!!! so im due for af on around 7th jan! hope this is it for us ladies :) fingers crossed... good luck

11 years ago

we made a wish thank you been an awful time.
how uncanny is that ovu and af dates the same, hope its a sign! lets hope we will see some good news for us all in the new year all round please

we made a wish thank you been an awful time.
how uncanny is that ovu and af dates the same, hope its a sign! lets hope we will see some good news for us all in the new year all round please

I'm sorry to hear about your nan. Hope that the new year brings good things for all of us
I ovulated a few days back too and af is due around 8th of jan! What a coincidence! Keeping my for all of us!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo