Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Wow hun thats so uncanny!! what a lovely time to have a baby in the fall, my friend had her first baby in october last year i love autumn its my favourite time of year . I am due january 21st! so excited!! same month as my brother.
dh is doing everything hun bless him, i feel awful, but i cant cook as i cant take the smells, i cant even be in the kitchen!! lol he has been great, i feel so lucky. hope your good hun

hows everyone else doing?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Novalunar! Glad you are feeling sick lol its a good sign of lots of lovely pregnancy hormones rushing round your body!
I'm in my TWW, I'm "convinced" every month lol so just waiting to see :) I'm so glad you and HappySam are good! xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

Thanks jp-forward lol , its a good sign :) although i cant go anywhere, to scared in case i throw up from certain smells and also i have been getting travel sickness from being in the car!! so i have been stuck in the house and just going for walks with our dog lol i wanted to go to the movies the other week but i knew i would not be able to suffer the smells of all the restaurants, popcorn, hotdogs, cheesy nachos etc it would be my idea of hell right now lol
10 weeks today woohoo! so happy! just hope my sickness will go past the first trimester fx
how are you feeling hun any symptoms yet? how many dpo are you? hope your good xxx
hows everyone else doing? xxx

Hey Girls
I haven't posted for a little while as I have been feeling very depressed and stressed out. Yesterday I left work to go home and cry all day I was too emotionally unstable which is VERY unusual for me. I have been seriously bloating (like clothes don't fit) for over 1 week and went to see my doc and they wanted to wait to see if AF shows. She thinks I'm PG but wouldn't do any testing until AF is late or POS HPT. Well yesterday/today AF is due. Last month I had a 12 day LP. She didn't come yesterday @ 12dpo and I just had a little bit of spotting which is really weird for me. Today is 13dpo and still just a little spotting and normally AF comes on FULL force no spotting at all and my temp usually drops the day of, this morning temp is still above cover line. Can anyone look at my chart and see if they have any ideas? I don't know what to think. I am just barely spotting again today. Yesterday it was light pink on the TP and today it was like a brownish color on the TP and no more since. I had a serious talk with DH and we decided that IF AF shows then next cycle I will only temp and take a little break from the OPKs. Trying to de-stress. I haven't tested again and might tomorrow if AF doesn't show. Please help any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks you girls!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Hey LaceyK how are you feeling now? Looks like from your Ticker that last month you did not get your BFP?
Hey Novalunar you are 12 weeks whooo! Hope your morning sickness is wearing off? Have you had any scans yet?
Thinking of you all :)
xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

hey jp, thanks hun xxx i am 12 weeks 2 days!! woohoo!!
i am going to see the midwife 2moro but i am going to hold off from having a scan, due to the awful experience i had the last time. The operator pushed so hard on my stomach, it was sore for a few weeks! way to scared to go yet.

My morning sickness has got worse, and it gets really bad at night, basically all day sickness lol but i am grateful for it :)
also i have a little bump now :) , i love it so much , i am still trying to squeeze into my size 4 clothing lol dh thinks its so funny, i will be going maternity shopping next week :)

how are things with you hun? where are you in your cycle? hope your good :) xxx
hey lacey how are things now? hope everything is going well for you hun keep us posted xxx

Hey NovaLunar - how exciting that you have a bump and get to go Maternity shopping :) that is lovely to hear! Tho how annoying for you that your sickness has not eased off yet!
When did you have the scan when they pushed too hard? That doesnt sound good! But even so I think I would be eager for every opportunity to see my little bean!
I'm in my TWW, cycle day 21. I'm feeling okay this month tho dreading what would have been the due date from the ectopic next month. Would be great if I can get my BFP before we get there! xxxxx

10 years ago

Hello ladies!

Long time!! Everyone's been really quiet in this forum. How is everyone doing?

Novalunar, congratulations for completing your first trimester!! It is the hardest! The second trimester is fun!!

Afm- things are going well.. I've completed 30 weeks and I'll be full term in 7 weeks!! I'm scared and super excited at the same time!!

10 years ago

hey jp sorry for long reply been busy buying for our new home and been car hunting also. been a busy few weeks. how are things going for you? where are u in your cycle? hope your good hun

Hey happy sam i cant believe how quick its all gone wow 30 wks!! congrats hun! only seemed like yesterday we were all in the ttc phase! Its amazing. How are you feeling? have you got everything for the baby yet? i have fallen in love with the joolz day earth pram its gorgeous! google it hun.

I am 16 wks & 4days, my morning sickness has eased off a bit but its still there. I am able to eat more foods, which is great. got my 20 wk scan on the 3rd of sept so nervous after what happened last time, but really want to see the baby as well and desperate to find out what we are having :) i think its a boy, friends and family all think its a girl. dh doesn't want to find out, i am way to much of a control freak. i have to knw! lol

so good to hear from everyone, sending lots hugs xxx

Novalunar, it's so exciting to find out the gender of the baby!! Not because the gender matters but because it changes the shopping experience

I got most of the things for my baby during my baby shower. I had made a gift registry so I've got everything that I chose (which is soooo important!) I hadn't even heard of joolz pram! But then I live in the US and the most famous strollers here are Bugaboo strollers. I found the Baby Bargains book by Denise and Alan Fields very useful. It's like a consumer reports magazine in book form, entirely about baby gear. I'm not sure if they have a UK version.

The third trimester is not too bad. I get tired pretty quickly and I feel huge! Lol! But it's much easier than the first trimester. I'd choose leg cramps, extremely sore breasts and backache over morning sickness!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo