Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Aww we made a wish you are a very good sister! I can't imagine what your sis must've gone through but at least she had you! I have a brother and if I ever threw up in front of him he'd be running away from me! Lol I love him but he's terrible in such situations!
Novalunar, my family went through the same thing around 6 years back. My brothers gf didn't like him spending any time with us. She would even make sure that he didn't talk to us on the phone. What hurt us the most is that my brother didn't see anything wrong in all this for a long time! Well thankfully he came to his senses when he found out that his gf was cheating on him! Just hang in there hun, things will change for the better for you and your family!

Dh and I got to see the little one again! Dh couldn't stop smiling. .I think I saw a few tears in his eyes but he'll never admit to it! Lol
Everything looked good in the ultrasound and the little ones doing well!
My nausea is still quite bad but the doc said exactly what you ladies have been saying. . Its normal and a sign of healthy pregnancy.
Novalunar, your morning feast sounds great! I think I'm going to make myself a cheese sandwich now!

11 years ago

AWW happysam thats fab must be amazing seeing your little baby! so happy for you hun its great to hear how well your doing, i bet your dh was holding back a few tears bless him. I cant wait for that moment
So sorry you had to through that with your brother also, seems to be quite a common thing, a work colleague went through the same thing, seems the old saying a ''daughter is for life and son is yours until he takes a wife'', is true! glad he came to his senses must have been such a relief for you all.
I hope so much that my brother finishes with his gf, as horrible as that sounds, its just we want him back i miss him so much. They have been together for 3 years and moved in within a few weeks of dating! he is completely infatuated with her though, so think she will be around for a while she wont though!
Do you have any cravings yet? i was craving potatoes when i was, bit of a random one i know.
I have ovulated, with many strong symptoms, i knew before i tested, i had pain on my right side, my boobs are sore and i had so much cm, never had any of these this strong before, hope its a good sign
sending hugs hun

11 years ago • Post starter

I don't have any specific cravings yet. ...I feel like eating something different every day. . My latest is chocolate chip cookies! Few days back it was bananas but these are things I've always liked so nothing unusual.

Novalunar your symptoms sound very positive!! I had experienced a lot of cm the month I got my bfp! That's a very good sign! I've got all my fingers crossed for you hun! Come on !!
Sending lots of

11 years ago

OOH i so hope so hun i am having alot of cm more than i have ever had, plus my nipples are sore and have been since 2dpo?? did you have it that early?
i have a christening this weekend, so lots of baby talk, which i love but just would love to be in loop, and be pregnant already! hope so much its this month
I love choc chip cookies, and i have a banana every morning prob still to early for cravings hun
Thanks for your support hun hope your good

I had a lot of cm the whole month. . Right from when I got done with af till I got my bfp. We didn't even use conceive plus that month because we didn't need it! My friends who are pregnant tell me that they noticed a lot of cm at 1 or 2dpo and it was unusual for them. So its a very good sign!!! I didn't have sore nipples till after I got my bfp. In fact they aren't that sore even now.
Oh I'm crossing everything for you hun!!

11 years ago

Thanks so much hun thats exactly what we done this month, we used no lube as i had so much cm!! never had it like that before! hope its a good sign , and i had loads more around 1-2dpo! ohh so scared to get my hopes up.
I did have a dip this morning, i was 37.0, now its 36.7? 5dpo,so i dont know if its because i didn't get enough sleep due to me studying late, or is it implantation? but i think its too early for that? what do you think?
hows everything going? hope your good hun

I don't know much about bbt but from what I've read women usually notice an implantation dip between 5 and 12dpo. So it could be implantation for you! Let's hope the evil witch doesn't show up!!

11 years ago

hey ladies mind if i join? i am currently on cycle day 24 im 7 dpo af is due 23rd of march hoping she doesnt come around! also temps keep climbing

User Image

11 years ago

thanks happysam hope your doing good hun .
Welcome tiff i am 8dpo and af due the 20th!! please!!
Had lots of symptoms, since 2dpo, yesterday had lots of cramping and strange sensation in behind my pubic bone?? really odd?? lots of cm first creamy then watery and today creamy, so hope its a good sign!
plus i had a dream that i was on holidays which i will be next week , and i took a test with just a drop of urine and it was positive!! 2 blue lines!! aww i hope its a premonition!! been busy with my studies this week so kinda kept me occupied.how are things we made a wish? hope your good hun. tiff keep us posted hun

Hi Ladies so sorry for the late reply iv been in hospital problem with my right kidney its blocked and major swelling. had 2 surgeries having another next week or 2. so been really poorly, definitely no bfp for me this month i have a 9mm stone stuck in tube that passes from kidney to bladder. and i didnt realise just felt abit ill and fighted through it till one night it woke me up and blood everywhere, its basically cutting me and caused a severe infection to my kidneys as the urine couldnt pass and it was going back up. so they let me home today but i need to go back in if i get worse so im having a crap time. dad had a heart attack last night after he saw me, he in kings college hospital so really going through a rough time. i cant even go see him as i cant move.

im glad your both doing well and VOVALUNAR your symptoms sound promising!!!!! oooooh fingers crossed hun let us know. HappySam im sooo pleased that your doing so well. and welcome Tiff
i may not be online again for a few days due to being stuck in bed sleeping all day plus my opp may be brought forward but ill come online when i can hoping to see some good news from you all

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo