Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Novalunar for the info on SMEP! I think we sorta followed SMEP this month without knowing about it. The only thing we did different was that we started on day 6 because I o on day 10. So we DTD on day 6,8,10,11,12,14,16. So I guess slightly different than the original SMEP but hopefully it worked for us!
Today is 14dpo and I feel that is going to show up. Af is due today. Anyway I'm and keeping my for a

How are you feeling today? How's your cold?
Take care hun
and

11 years ago

I feel a bit better now hun still bit sniffly and bunged up! but better thanks!
Hope you get your keep positive i am routing for you
I dont really have symptoms so i cant really say is due or ? very odd this month
I was reading an article on ttc and there was a study done on men taking 1000mg of vitamin c and some taking 500mg of vitamin c and they found that all the men impregnated their wives although the 500mg was a bit longer due to smaller dosage. It increases sperm count.
so will be getting some next month if no luck this cycle.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm out this month. Af showed up 3 days back, some time after my previous post. On to the next cycle!

11 years ago

I am so sorry happysam blast ! for this cycle hun.
Well i cant believe it i got 3 positives with clear blue digital 1-2 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock!
I have had no symptoms no sore boobs other than today they startin to feel a little sore, had a cold a week or 2 back and been bunged up and sniffly every morning since temp has been 37.-37.3 everyday this week.
I am sure that raspberry leaf tea helped with us ttc we have been ttc for about 10 months and the last 2-3 months starting taking it raspberry leaf tea. we started taking omega 3 fish oils, zinc,calcium and zinc, vitamin d3 also which could have helped. I am so nervous and in shock! i hope so much you all get your bfp soon.

Novalunar!! I'm so happy for you!! Wish you a hun!!

11 years ago

thanks so much happysam still nervous and wont be fully happy until we pass the 3 month mark hun
hope you get your bfp this cycle hun keep us posted come on

Thought i would add that i did also do dry body brushing especially on your thighs and inner thighs as it helps with circulation to your sexual organs read it on some website from a success story.
Also been eating porridge every night as it helps with fertility.hope so much to here some soon.

Thanks for the tips! Will definitely do whatever it takes to get a !!

11 years ago

happysam! i cant wait to hear when you get

Hi Novalunar! How are you doing hun? How does it feel?

I'm back in my tww.. But I don't have high hopes for this month because I ended up with a uti 1dpo. I'm 10dpo today so I'll know soon what's happening.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo