Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Novalunar AF got me last wee thursday i cried soooo much! i really thought it was happening!!! this cycle is weird though, af started thursday, friday it got really light then saturday got lighter well spotting sunday not really anything, monday nothing, then tuesday night very light pink spotting and same with yesturday?? i dont get it? literally alll day i get nothing, then hits around 5pm ish and only that one spotting i can literally feel it then i change and nothing........ my cyles are seriously messed up!!!!!
Put ur head up babe, ur not alone we will get there eventually, dont lose hope!!!! and YESSS i love father of the bride its one of my favourites. i would love to do that room but i have 1 large room 1 medium sized and a box room soooooo like you said it would have to me a much smaler version lol

On monday my husband went GP and told a pack of lie's so they sent him for a sperm specimen check. we get results in a week im hoping everything is ok as he is panicking and blaming himself! ill keep u both posted let u know whats happening.

I hope the packing hasnt been too stressful for u all! i know how horrible it is packing things in boxes and saying goodbye

My husbands Bday is 22nd march so i was thinking the same! wrap up a pregnancy test which says possitive and give it to him as a gift!!!! this month though my thoughts are with you, im hoping you give us some good news as its your birthday, 2 as you have had a tough time with your gran and 3 because the MC must have been a terrible time for you both and i really think you deserve this! iv waited long enough what another month or 2 going to do. i havent had the fear of a MC and i wouldnt wish it on my worse enemy! Sending you lotsssss of hugs and wishing you a very happy cycle with a fab ending!

11 years ago

Hello ladies,
Blast ! to you both for this cycle! I wish you both get the birthday presents you want!
Well I got my ! Went to see the doc yesterday and apparently I'm 6 weeks pregnant. My bbs aren't that sore yet but I've got terrible morning sickness that lasts pretty much all day. Anyway I'm not complaining! This is what I wanted and I happily accept it, morning sickness and all! Novalunar, thanks for all the tips! The body brushing and the extra vit c is what worked for us I guess.

11 years ago

AWWW WOW happysam i am sooo happy for you! huuuuuuge and YAY our first hope we follow soon .
hope your morning sickness gets better soon hun, Looks like i will be overdosing on the body brushing and vit c then keep us posted on how your doing, you must be over the moon, best feeling in the world seeing that positive result.

We made a wish, i was the same this month had a complete melt down when af showed. fine now though. That does sound a bit odd your period, spotting and then nothing etc? sometimes you get odd cycles like that from time to time.
I got my head up hun all thanks to you guys helping me through it all never let it beat me, we will get there in the end, us women are resilient, no matter what is thrown at us we fight back.Hope your doing good now hun.
Try not to worry to much about your hubbys results, mine was the same thinking it was his fault, and i was thinking that it was mine, its hard not to. I wish my hubby would go though but hes to shy lol about it all. I might try and coax him if it takes us over 6 months, but we did get there once so thats a good sign, i hope?, even though it ended in mc. Hope it all goes well for you hun keep us posted.
I always dream up of ways to tell hubby of , hope so much you get to do it hun be best prezzie ever for you both.
Thanks for your kind words, it has been hard time, mc was the worse things i have gone through in my life, and then my nan, aww cant get any worse. I feel i have been to hell and back, but got stronger for it. And cant wait to see what this year brings with this cycle and roll on the

11 years ago • Post starter

Happysam that is brilliant news !!!!!!! hufe huge congrats babe haha AF suckerrrrrrrrrr loool you beat the wicked old witch wooohoooooo! awwww seriously thats fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOLALUNAR tell your hubby that my husband was the same, butttttttt you dont actually have to go there to ejaculate lol thats what they all think! sorry might be TMI but my gp gave my husband a pot, he did the sample at home and within the hour brang it in to the hospital. they took his details and sent him away. took literally 5 minutes!!!! and he doesnt see them again he calls his gp in a week and gets the results! so simple, and if there is a problem which im sure theres not, then at least you know and the gp will help you sort it out! for your case im sure everything on both end is fine as you have had a bfp before. im sure soon you will get it again! probably just taking us a little longer than others, thats all plus you have had allot to take in the past few weeks, so have i so i pin it all on stress to be honest. i do not like my gp im a size 10 - 12 weigh 9.5 stone 5'3 in height i know im not exactly skinny but i didnt consider myself overweight and he said i should lose a stone he suggested me being overweight was the reason to not falling pregnant my husband was so angry. i have confidence issues anyway and after hearing him tell me im overweight....... damn that pissed me right offffffff! maybe he is right... i dunno i thought a size 10 - 12 was healthy but considerin im 5'3 maybe i should lose a lil weight... you know problem is, im on these epilepsy medication and since bein on them i put over a stone on! side affects one anyway is weight gain as they make you feel hungry all the time... past 2 weeks i have ceral for breakfast sandwich or a salad for lunch and a healthier dinner, but it just doesnt knock the pounds off! my job doesnt help either!!!!! sitting all day in a office! so i get the train and instead of taking a bus to work, i walk it about 20 minutes from and to the station. dont know if it helps.

sorry i think i went on a bit too much... one of them days hormones are everywhere still spotting, well spotted shall i say, very very light pink discharge then nothing.... don't know whats happening, i think its like you said, just one of them weird cycles.....

Hope your both well and feeling better than i am...
My wishes and hopes are with you!

11 years ago

Thank you both a ton!

We made a wish, please don't stress over your weight! I hate it when people tell you to lose weight! My previous obgyn had asked me to lose some weight. I ditched him and got myself a new obgyn! I'm 5'4"and I weigh 140lbs. During my first prenatal visit I talked to my obgyn about my weight and told him what the previous doc told me. He just laughed and told me not to worry too much about it and that docs will ask you to gain/lose weight when they can't find anything else! Weight does play a role in fertility but not at your weight! You are healthy and well within the normal weight limit! Don't let this get to you.

You ladies have such great attitude. It's very inspiring! Novalunar you've been through such a rough patch but you still shine hun!

11 years ago

We made a wish your doc is an idiot! no offence! what a thing to say!!, he obviously didn't have any answers for you other than the good old usual ''you need to lose weight''! my dad went to the doctors last week and he is healthy apart from high blood pressure, looks great for his age very active, fit and slim, he was told to loose 2 stone to help his blood pressure! if he did he would be anorexic! i checked the height and weight charts.
Have you seen all the women on one born they are all diff shapes and sizes, and have all got pregnant and had healthy babies.
Weight has no roll in fertility, other than if your grossly obese or underweight to the extent you stop having periods. Your healthy hun dont listen to him, and with a fab figure 10-12!
Your a wonderful person, and cheer me up no end, so please try and keep your chin up. So ooze with confidence, as we do in you hun
Thanks for your info, we didnt know you can do the deed at home , so will def put the idea to dh.
Thanks happysam , means so much, but i did have a bad day when showed. But fine now and ready to get to work
How are you feeling? hows the morning sickness hun? hope its better. Whens your due date?
I am tryiny baby aspirin also this month, heard good things, as it thins your blood and especially good after mc. Willing to try anything to get

Ahh thank you both for your really kind words
after reading your msgs i feel a Ton load better!!! so Thank you im much much better today and looking forward to try again lol but i think im just sticking to folic acid and Vit C this month. i might consider stopping the conception plus as i think it may be that which is causing my unreliable messed up cycles! so this month just Vit C and Folic acid it is!!! oooooo and loadddddds of leg stroking loool! awww you girls are lovely im sooo happy one of us got the ! Happysam morning sickness i heard was good meens healthy pregnancy... my sister had it sooooo bad, literally the worse iv seen she was really poorly and her doc said its a good thing! how are you now? it should get less as your pregnancy develops.

yh and uno what your soo right! my doctor is a total idiot!!!! im happy with my weight and anyway theres people out there who have other illnesses to worry about, which is much more serious that being a few pounds over weight. we should be getting my husbands results today waiting for it to hit 9am!! soo nervous! ill keep you posted!

Thank you again your both so lovely i wish you have a very and Novalunar seriously hun im praying that in a few weeks i log on and you can tell us that you got a you both deserve it!!!! take care x

11 years ago

So glad your feeling better we made a wish and your so right with morning sickness being a really good sign, as i literally had none! so its def a strong healthy pregnancy happysam
we made a wish how was your hubby's results? been thinking of you both .
I have been spending the last few days with my friend and her 3 month old baby, and awww she's just so beautiful, its amazing to see her grow, and see my friend being a mother, which is so natural, its like she was always here, its amazing cant stop smiling and laughing when your around her . Cant wait for that moment to arrive for us all
I am thinking of buying progesterone cream, or asking the doctor for some(though its hard to get off your doc!!), as i have read alot of women take it with history of miscarriage and threatened miscarriages. It really helps to maintain a healthy pregnancy up until your 12 weeks, and women who have had a few miscarriages have taken progesterone and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy after using it, so i am going to look into it. I just cant go through another one i want to cover everything that can help.
Its fab that we are all here for each other, and really feel lucky to have friends to turn to
I really hope so too we made a wish that we both have our in a few weeks!! look forward to reading that post!!!

NOVALUNAR we finally got the results and they found out that he has basically lazy swimmers they are really slow, healthy but slow. sooo looks like we are in a long and stressfull waiting game. GP said to still keep trying to do what i have been doing for the past yr, feet up, raised above with a cushion etc... if nothing happens in the next 6 months go back and discuss some fertility drugs. brilliant!!! but atleast we know what it is now...

i would defo ask your gp for that progesterone cream, anything that might help is worth asking for . go for it babe. i picked up those vitamin C capsules aswell hoping that they will help, i wonder if the hubby could take those too and if they would actually do anything? hmmmmm.....

its nice that you have been spending time with ur friend, helps take your mind off things a little awww i can imagine how sweet her lil baby is, i turn into a kid when im around babies or children lol my sisters kids love me to bits coz im all over the floor with them, running up and down the house lol they think im a looney lol!!!
Annnnnnd i know its hard hun, what you went through with this MC must of been the most difficult time in your life, Buuut saying that dnt let it get you down ok? see it as its a test to make you stronger and when you do get this BFP, dnt think its going to end up in a MC!! keep ur head up high, i believe 101% that sooner or later ill log onto the pc and see that finally you have a bfp then not long after that a healthy baby in your arms just believe in it too!and remember a MC just means there was a problem with the pregnancy so your body just wanted to get it out. doesnt mean you wont get pregnant again dnt let nothing get you down! an go see your gp for that progesterone cream!! any little helps take care hun x

11 years ago

At least you know now hun, and they are healthy also which is a wonderful news. If your doc is saying to give it 6 months then there's obviously more than a good chance to get pregnant hun .
And def give your hubby vit c as i read this study that men who took vit c for 3 months plus compared to those who didn't , had a higher chance to get their partners pregnant so get your hubby dosed up hun
Hope your ok and like you said to me you will be a mum before you now it, it will be your kids you will be playing with and tumbling around on the floor you sound so much like me, i turn into a child when kids are around.
Thank you so much for your kind words and support means so much to me
And i too believe 101% that we both will get our bfp soon!! I have so much faith for us both. Every hurdle just's pushes us harder to achieve our goal and makes us stronger hun. I got your back and will support you every step of the way, as you are with me hun

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo