Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 271 Replies | Last Page

OMG!! Dont wanna get too excited so I will just say test again in the morning with FMU!!

User Image

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye...I suck at seeing the faint lines. LOL Maybe it's my computer or something. I'll be anxious to hear the results if you test tomorrow or use a digital :)

11 years ago

@BarbieHendrix....
I am 5 DPO today too! I don't know if I'll make it till the 27th to test though. I am hoping to make it to the 24th!
My most prominent symptom is a dull pressure/ache in my lower abdomen, above my public bone, but deep. Sometimes stronger than others, but always present. I have had it literally since the day past ovulation. (Or maybe two days past, cause I can't pinpoint exact ovulation, but either 5 or 6 days ago based on OPKs). I have had waves of nausea, but I believe that it probably due to 1)my diet of almost completely carbs the last two days 2)stress
I hope this is your month! Please keep me posted!

11 years ago

So very faint! Take another with FMU tomorrow to be sure!

11 years ago

User Image
User Image
I tweaked it a bit to make it clearer.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

I agree sweetie! Hopefully it's a tomorrow!!
I will not be testing for a couple of more days

11 years ago

Thanks for letting me know what you think! I'll try not to spam the thread, lol. Oh, man it's starting to feel a little real. The photo was taken right at 5 minutes so it can't be an evap.

Has anyone else been testing early?

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

@HelloGoodBye
ohhhhhh!!!! I can see it!!!! I cant wait till the morning!!! What time u waking up so I can set my alarm to get online! hahahhaa Good luck!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Hellogooodbye I thought I saw a faint line as well!! Good luck for tomorrow wishing you lots of lovely baby_dust!!!!
Hope this will be the first of many BFPs for us all xxx

11 years ago

Hellogoodbye,

I couldn't see anything on the first link, but once you re-loaded it and change the contrast, I can now see a faint line!! ahhhh!!! So excited for you!! Can't wait to have you test again tomorrow! Please do keep us updated!

Today is 9 dpo for me ladies. I had tons of cramping yesterday and some today too. Headaches for two days, and my breasts are sore and super sensitive. All I want today is cry. I'm not sure if that is just hormones or the idea that AF really, really feels like it's coming. My period is not due till probably Sunday or Monday ( I got my + opk on Sat./11th) so I assumed I ovulated Sunday/12th or Monday/13th. All these cramps this month get me thinking I'm not pregnant. I'm really feeling tired and yucky, but I know that can also be AF arriving since last month I had very similar symptoms and felt so very pregnant. I was honestly SO shocked when I wasn't. So, I'm really not trying to read into my physical things this month since I was so wrong with my body last month. We have 3 children (and have also had 2 miscarriages), and seriously, I knew every time when I was pregnant. This time around, my body is so different and I can't read the symptoms like I use to. Even my periods are different as other pregnancies can change that. I'm trying to stay "hopeful" but the waiting is SO hard and getting to me and the possibility of yet another -neg month. Blah. I hope all this blah is just wonderful pregnancy hormones?! haha. I plan to test for the first time Monday/27th in the morning if my period hasn't arrived. I will keep you all updated!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo