Community post

Question

Any May babies anyone wants to buddy up??

I'm 15CD & 1DPO, day #1 of my TWW trying for my first baby

13 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Answers | Last Page

I'm pretty close to May. April 30th going by my last period but May 1st if going by when i Oed. I'm 5 DPO.

11 years ago

Hi MartindaleBaby

Welcome!! your 5DPO are you having any early pregnancy symptoms yet??

11 years ago • Post starter

I've had cramping all day today, and some pinkish-red spotting. I'm hoping it's implantation cramps and bleeding. Other than that i feel pretty normal. I'm going to start testing on Friday. I'll be 9dpo. It's early i know but i'm SO impatient!

11 years ago

If I conceive this time around the estimated birthdate would be April 29th.. I am 8 DPO today and am pretty sure I implanted on Friday/Saturday. I had pinkish CM 3 times during that time. Other than that, I have had a lot of lower back pain and dull cramping since Thursday. This afternoon I felt like I was getting a UTI but the symptoms of that have subsided. What are you other symptoms Loveflowers?

Katie

11 years ago

That's awesome Newlywed! I hope you get your BFP. How soon after implantation did your symptoms start? When do you plan on testing?

11 years ago

loveflower,

I am the same as you. CD15, 1DPO(I think), 1day of the TTW, & TTC #1.

Since O day, I've had a little bit of cramps/pressure, and a lot of pinching/pulling/bubbles. It switched between the left and the right, but since last night it's been more in the middle abdomen. I don't know what is going on. =/

11 years ago

MartindaleBaby

you had your implantation bleeding that's great! it's up to you when you want to test but studies show if u test on 15dpo its like an 89% chance of u getting a bfp.. BUT like how your impatient like me test until you get that bfp :D

newlywed_katie

Your symptoms looks promising! so far the only symptom i'm experiencing slight pressure in my abdomen

Froggies12

Those are wonderful symptoms figure's cross it stays that way :)

I'm 18 mos ttc, cd15 and 2 dpo. May is a very special month for me, I'd love a may baby!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo