Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm 30 and from Kentucky. DH and I have been TTC for a whopping 7yrs(on and off). I FINALLY found a dr. willing to help me and I think we're on the right track! I'm 5 or 6 DPO and no real big symptoms yet. Sore BBs, some evenings. I cannot get to sleep at night, which in turn makes me tired throughout the day even though I sleep in. (Man, I sound super lazy!) That's pretty much it for me right now! Just waiting and hoping this is the month!!

& to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Goodmorning ladies!

It's nice meeting you all here. I have been married for the last 9 years, 34 yrs old, we have 3 kids, and we have been trying for the last five months for #4. I know it's not very long of trying, but it really does feel like a long time since it was quick with conceiving our other pregnancies. I'm not getting any younger and we had hoped to be pregnant with our last #4 sooner. I haven't felt really any symptoms yet as it's too early for me anyways to feel different. I'm actually probably only 3-4 DPO. I so hope this "is" the month for all of us on this May forum! Looking forward to hearing hwo you all are feeling and counting down the days together!

11 years ago

I'm out this month ladies :-(

LONG STORY:

I felt funny all day yesterday with quite a few promising symptoms. (Heartburn, sick stomach, fatigue and dizziness). So i held my pee for five hours and tested when i got home. I got a BFP (very faint, but blue and came up within the time limit) and was excited for all of 30 minutes until i realized i was bleeding.

DH and I went to the ER. The did a urine test and blood test and they were both NEGATIVE. They said i was showing symptoms of a ruptured ovarian cyst and so they did an utrasound and confirmed it. I have follicular cysts on both of my ovaries which is pretty normal and common, but when you go a month without ovualting they grow and rupture. (I had gotten a pos OPK on CD 15, CD18, CD 19, and CD 20) I guess my body kept trying and trying to O and it just never happened. He siad on the plus side having small follicular cysts is a pretty good sign of being fertile and that this was probably just an off monht for me.

I was sad at first to find out it was a false positive, but now I have come to terms with it and i'm ready to take on the next month of TTC! I will still be in the May Baby catagory so i don't have to leave you guys just yet! :-) Going off of my next cycle i'll be due May 27.

Good luck ladies! I'll be rooting for you on the side lines!

11 years ago

Hey everyone!
I would love to join this group
Im currently on cd 23; 8 dpo. I am 23 years old and It is my first month ttc. If I am pregnant then the due date would be May first! I have been having lots of symptoms but I could be imagining them.

I broke down and took a hpt this morning but of course it was because it was too early. I also went to the dollar tree and bought six hpt's there. :)
the TWW is the worst! I never thought the days could pass so slowly.

Hoping this is our month

11 years ago

Welcome philla1! You are right there with me I'm on CD 23 today and 8DPO. As of today I have yet to POS !!! I'm so proud of myself, last month I was like youself and broke down around 6-7DPO and took a test. Hoping for this weekend to breeze by and my Monday I'll be 11 DPO and I may shoot to hold of until Wednesday or Thursday and bust out an internet cheapie and see what it says. If not 1 week from today my digital CB has my name written all over it as long as AF doesn't show!

11 years ago

i am proud of you too Sugah0927 for not testing yet! it definitely defeats you when you test too early and see a Keep me updated on the results. I tested again this morning and of course it was but it was a dollar store hpt. Im trying to wait to use my Frer six days sooner as long as I can hold off.

11 years ago

MartindaleBaby,

Sorry about the false +. I was so very disappointed for you when I read this! But, I'm glad to hear you got it all sorted out and the dr. at the ER was encouraging! Last month, I was so very sad when I wasn't pregnant (I was 5 days late for my period, and I'm never late!) Anyways, once I got past that 1st day of disappointment, then it dispapeared and I moved on happily waiting to try again soon. Can't wait to hear the good news soon for you~happy trying this month! And don't leave us here, keep us updated!

Welcome to the other ladies!!

SugahH0927, good for you to not test yet! I'm probably like 5 dpo, and I am really, really trying to wait until Monday, August 27th to test. I really want to wait this time as it was so very hard last month and the month before with the wasted tests and the emotional rollercoaster. Seeing those blank tests is so depressing.

No symptoms here ladies. I feel the same.

11 years ago

hey Ladies

i'm 5dpo so far i don't have any symptoms.. but what i notice is my cervix is higher than normal i almost couldn't touch it don't want too excite myself so much
going on a little vacation with my fiance this weekend.. hopefully i can take my mind off how early i am in my TTW

Keep us posted!

11 years ago • Post starter

MartindaleBaby sorry to hear that.... good too know you hope is still there and your still not out of the game

sugah0927 I know you can't wait to get when testing

Philla1 Welcome! yeah the TTW seems like forever i would test around 14-15dpo, i know some days its hard not to test 'try' not to b/c you can disappoint yourself

MrsBarfield Welcome!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Loveflowers! I'm also on DPO 5. My cervix position is ultra high as well today and soft. I could barely reach it. I"m not great yet with the open vs closed identification Anyway, hopefully that is a good sign for us.
Have a great relaxing vacation with your fiance!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo