Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies

I'm out this month hopefulinky* remember when you said when the sperm fertilized the egg and once the egg doesn't attach itself well that happen to me.. that light pinkish spotting turned into heavy bleeding and i eventually pass the egg in a blood cloth (sorry if tmi) my string bean didn't stick don't know why but.. today i went to my obgyn and got a little check up and everything is fine so looking forward to my new cycle in September anyone else with me??? i also just got some herbal mixture from my grandmother today all i know from looking at it i can see garlic,aniseed and some other herbs that i don't know about i heard many success stories about it.. so i'm starting that its a bit nasty but September is my month

11 years ago • Post starter

hellogoodbye sorry so hear about your ... ... your with me for September?

Holly3307 »

I've had pink/brown spotting since yesterday and then all of the sudden it was just dark red gobs of it. I put a tamon in and when I took it out after a workout I was dragged to () There was just pink and brown there. This isn't normal and either my period was a week late or a week early depending on which cycle you'd go by.

I just tested this evening and I'm still picking up a faint line. I'm going to see about going to a doctor tomorrow. I'm not really thrilled about it but I'll do it.

I'd love to start TTC seriosuly but DH just doesn't want to right now. He says it's one thing if it's an accident but it's another to actively try when he feels it's the wrong time. He wants it but not right now the way I do. I feel half-pregnant. This is a new bad feeling following the half-mother feeling from earlier this year. I wish someone would have told me how it's not exactly easy to make a human being.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Here's the test I took late evening...
full sized:
http://i47.tinypic.com/34pdemd.jpg
User Image
Is it just going to fade out? Is there a chance it successfully implanted? I know you can't tell me but speculation's all I've got until I go to the doctor tomorrow if they even let me. I live on post and I've never dealt with the OB's there. I have to get a PCM for here first, ughdf so much to do. I really need to know what's going on because I bought a big ol' bottle of wine at the grocery store for my pity party/upcoming dinner night with friends.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Well ladies as suspected the cramps that I had the other day were leading up to AF. I just started spotting this morning and it's about right on time according to my leuteal phase. Soo.....now with updating my information is says for my next cycle my due date would be 06/01/13, anyways...I would love to keep talking to you ladies through this journey and hopefully September is my month. If I find out in September it will be the weekend of my birthday so hopefully that will be my good luck charm for this month. Keep in touch ladies and I'll continue to following. Wishing all the rest of you the best of luck for August!!

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye, I'm so sorry! That test looks positive to me! I don't understand what is happening.

11 years ago

I'm so sorry helllooogooodbye. This is such a frustrating, exciting and disappointing time. All the symptoms I had going in to DPO 5 are now gone, so I suppose next Friday I'll be ringing in my vacation with . Here's to hoping you still implant fully and keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

@froggies12 Maybe not trying will work, maybe it's all the stress that is stopping you a bit. My oh is the same right now he doesn't want to say we are trying but jumps to the bd everytime I tell him we need to lol.

@hellogoodbye I hope you get some good news from the doctors and if not that then some answers :/

@sugah0927 If your only spotting could be implantation bleeding that can come at the time of your due period can't it? Or not to go into oversharing but when I had my lo I had bleeding all through the first trimester particular after my oh and me did the bd; I had a eroded cervix caused by all the pregnancy hormones?

I have to tell you ladies I think I am out; I just really dont feel pregnant ( well I don't think I do). I am just so impatient to find out as oh parents are here until monday before they go home and would love to tell them in person if possible, but as AF is due on Monday don't think it will be possible. Just feeling really discouraged about it all . That's all just wanted it off my chest xx

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Ok- so i told u all that 8/23 i began spotting. Well, it was only a little bit more yesterday but i used a tampon anyway because i had surgeries at the hospital and did not want to have an "oh-no" moment while in procedure. So i did not notice much of anything at all whenever i changed them until i went to the gym,......i most certainly started!
And I seem to have a similar issue with my DH! We want a baby, however he says he doesnt want it to feel like a job in BD department! I finally just explained to him that its obvious that its not " just going to happen". We are in our early-mid 30's and have been trying since March and nothing. So,.. Is it time to get more technical? If we were younger and ttc, i would have no problem with waiting this out, but i feel like i am being rushed by my own time clock,... Is this at all weird?
Anyway, i will be here cheering you all on for September now yayyyy!
May this next cycle bring LOTS of And nooo !!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo