Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Froggies12 I am 13dpo today (sunday) and I am due my tomorrow...just wondering where you are from I'm from Scotland.

But if you don't want to test today would you like to be my test buddy tomorrow??
xx

11 years ago

Bad news. was only 1 day late. She shocked me when l went to take fmu. Also my is sitll faint ...very very faint now, almost nonexistent on a frer. I'm going to the doctor this week, but I'm pretty sure it is a chemical pregnancy. After all my beta on Friday was only 8 and that was very low. I'm crushed and have been a wreck this morning shedding tears for my little angel.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly-I'm so sorry. Hugs. I'll keep you in my prayers.

User Image

11 years ago

@leesa86 - I tested today with fmu and got . Still no sign of the evil witch. I dont have anymore hpt. Also I am from united states and 20 years old. I just took the test today to prove my sister that im not pregnant since I am 14dpo. But my sister also said that there is still a chance, but something tells me that the evil witch is gonna make her appearence. But im not cramping or anything.

11 years ago

@Holly - I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Is it just spotting or for sure the evil witch?

11 years ago

Hey Froggies12 looks like only you one left

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, today. But I started cramping & backache, Its not like normal though. Cramps go from left to right like ovary pain, and the backache is in the middle lower part and it comes and goes it gets sharp at times, then eases away. I've had chills today though, I've been freezing cold all day. Breast are more sensitive and sore, seems like the glands are getting bigger. Seems like I always have to go pee. I have some CM, kinda watery to the point where I feel like I peed a bit or has came. TMI, I know & I'm sorry.

I'm gonna wait til 29th or 30th, cause that will be about 30days my last . And by then, I will take another hpt or make a doctors appointment.

11 years ago

Monday the 27th, I will be on CD 29 & 15DPO. Usually my cycles are 28days.

So I guess if there's tomorrow then I will officially be LATE.

11 years ago

Hey hey.. i am in the same shoes. I am not exactly sure of my O date but judging from my cycle i predict it shld haf been 18th August.

Having some symtoms from 6DPO. I am waiting to see if i am going to miss my perios this 1st Sept. Till then i am tellign myself not to test. So lets keep our fingers crossed together.. =)

11 years ago

oh btw its mt TTC#1 and i am on CD 24.. Keeping fingers croosed.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo