Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@leese86, @barbiehendrix...did you guys test yesterday? I did in the am, with the Internet cheapie, at 10 dpo. I think there is a shadow line that appeared right away, and is still there, but I'm gonna call it negative. But I have strong hopes for a positive. I have had dull cramps still, and it isn't usual for me, so I'm holding out hope! Keep us updated!

11 years ago

Good mornimg ladies! Has anyone ever experienced a 2.5-3day period? Most of it only seemed like spotting and it never got too heavy ( like usual). Im just wondering if it may be stress related?
@Froggies~ hang in there sweetie, i have a good feeling u r going to b giving us all good news this month!!!!
For the rest of us,.... Ladies, its a new cycle with new hope! Let's stay positive okay??
Loves!

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Well I gotta be honest... I feel like Im out this month.

My cramps now just feel like AF cramps. Every single damned test is and I have NOOOOO CM at all. Just the normal amount a women gets daily.

Ive missed 2 days of work, damn near 3 due to my extreme fatigue so I truly dont understand. Now I dont wanna work today because I am such an emotional wreck.

I am beginning to feel like my age (while still young) is starting to slow down my chances of getting pg. It truly breaks my heart.

I am 11 dpo today and I tested with the FRER and the Dollar Store and both were These cramps are a mess and have me in the worst mood. I jumped out of the car last night because I felt a gush and I thought it was but when I checked it was just a bit of watery CM. Nothing that made me alarmed.. I woke up crampy so I hopped on the phone to try and get an order for a blood HPT so that I can find out for sure and start taking either prenatals if Im pg or get on with my ADD meds.

AF is due this Thursday... I have a feeling she will be here before that. I can just feel her sitting there waiting to come down and ruin my day.

I just cant understand all of those "symptoms" being present only in my mind! I have been cramping and hungry and peeing more and achy breasts etc... You mean to tell me I made all of this **** up in my head?!? This is a total mind f*ck! =(

And whats worse is that my bff had her baby girl yesterday and I had to privilege to be her labor coach so I saw everything!! She delivered naturally like a champ and I was so happy and excited to be next and looks like that wont be happening for now... So sad.

Good luck to all of those still in!!

User Image

11 years ago

@BarbieHendrix, we are in the same boat, but I still think there is a good shot for both of us. I have had some waves of cramping that feel like AF, but I have been having those since 1 DPO. So, they could be finally AF, I'm not sure. I have had lots of CM, but I know that it isn't a good indicator for lots of women, so I am not considering it a real symptom. So, I don't think you should consider your lack as one either! My AF is due on Wednesday or Thursday, but so far, there is no indication in my CM, which is good, because I start spotting earlier than I get full flow. Lots and lots of women don't get their BFP until AF or after, so don't lose hope! I understand about feeling scared about your chances because of your age. Just keep hope!

Best wishes to you all! Can't wait to see some BFPs!

11 years ago

Hello ladies! Hope you all had good weekends. I tried to keep my mind off of ttc all weekend. I totally failed, but hey it was worth a shot.

@BarbieHendrix and Mrs. Mullen:: I have ADD too! I have had it my whole life, but i never knew it. I just thought i was a ditzy blonde Well turns out it's full blown Adult ADD. I haven't started meds yet, but i'm in the same shoes as Barbie, i want to take them to improve work preformance, but I'm not willing to stop TTC. Is it okay to take them from menstration to ovulation? That way, by the time baby implants there will be non left in your system? Hmmmm... i have an appointment Wednesday to discuss meds and doses.

On the TTC side of things, still no temp rise, but i did get a pos OPK yesterday! I had to POAS at a skating rink during a 6 year-old's birthday party. That's a story to tell this future little one!! lol But hey! I got my pos OPK, just waiting to see the confirming temp rise!

to all!!!!

11 years ago

Barbie! Don't give up hope! Lots of people don't get a positive until after a missed period. I just stopped testing so I wouldn't get upset. I decided I'm not pregnant and will try again next month. I'm refocusing on work and my vacation next week. shall be here on Friday. Wouldn't it be wonderful if she was late and when I took a test I got a ? The waiting game is killing me so I'm taking myself out of it.

I, too, have had waves of cramping, different than normal. It's not the painful cramping, more like tiny, baby cramps. Very little CM. Most months after O, I get a large amount of watery CM...but none this month. I haven't had the fatigue so you have me beat there. I'm still rooting for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats on the positive OPK, Martindalebaby. That is a funny story!

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies,

I'm pretty certain my 5-day run with straight s on FRERs and clearblue dgitals turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. AF started on Sunday morning and hasn't let up. Out of curiosity, I went and bought more tests at Wal-mart this morning and received a "not pregnant" on the CBE and no second line (not even a faint one) on the FRER.

I'm totally bummed, but will not let this get me down. I'm even more determined than ever! I have an appoint this afternoon with a new OBGYN and will ask to have tests run and whatever else they need to do to make sure that all systems are a go!

I think I'm going to treat myself to a marguerita tonight...haven't had one of those in a while.... to everyone still in the game this month!

User Image

11 years ago

Holly-So good to hear you being positive! You give the rest of us encouragement! Enjoy that margarita...you've definitely earned it.

User Image

11 years ago

Wow looks like I missed a lot over the weekend. :) OK, so I tested pretty much all weekend and used my last test this morning. All of which were I can't say I"m surprised, however, still not feeling many symptoms of pregnancy OR AF. So who the heck knows at this point. is due tomorrow. I guess I'll just wait this week out and see what happens. If does decide to visit, her and I will be enjoying a glass of pinot and callling it a month. LOL Hang in there ladies. Relaxation is key. :)
( I know, I sound like an old fart.. probably cause I am)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo