Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 271 Replies | Last Page

I am so sorry for the confusion at the end of my last message! The Were supposed to go well before the nooooo ! Haha!
Loves!!

11 years ago

Haha.....I had to stop and read it for a second and then I realized what you meant, lol.

Many hugs and wishes your way.. I hear the same thing about not wanting to make BD a chore. Men DO NOT understand fertility windows. <sigh> If they only paid attention in gym class. I'm 32 and TTC#1 so I'm stressed to the max. I have an appointment with a fertility clinic next Wednesday and I test Tuesday on dpo 10. We haven't been trying long, but I'm not messing around.

User Image

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye
:( Get to the Dr ASAP!! I still see a line too! What could this mean??? My are still crossed for you I hope they have good news for you love!

To the rest of us wonderful TTC'rs to those that are out here is some for next month! I dont know if its been discussed before but grapefruit juice is a great supporter when TTC! It makes the cm a more viable place for the spermies to live!

As for me today I am 8dpo and I went HPT shopping yesterday. Not a great idea for someone who was trying to wait till Monday at the earliest to test. Now, with that said I purchased 2 CBE Digis, I was supposed to grab the regular pink dye FRER but ended up getting the digi pack and then I scooped up 5 $.88 Walmart HPT's. I had 1 more Dollar Store brand left as well.

So I wake up this morning to get DD ready and something tells me to go POAS. I tell that voice "NO!" but somehow I ended up in my bathroom with 3 different HPT's in hand anyways. *rolls eyes* SMH

The Verdict:
FRER Digi:
$0.88 Walmart HPT:
Dollar Store HPT: Ummmm is that a very VERY so VERY FAINT SO FAINT ?!?!?!?!!?

This damn line is so friggin faint that I should be slapped for even testing at 8dpo! Now Im insane!! I am trying to stop myself from speeding over to the Dollar Store and cleaning them out on HPT's so I can test every hour on the hour!! I keep looking at this test like "Ok no, thats a " But then I look again and Im like "Nope that lil ashy line is there!" Barely, but my eyes can see it! I think. lol

So I am reluctant to say that I have a full but you can bet your uterus that I will be a POAS addict for the next few days!!

Continued luck to all of those early in this cycles 2ww as well!!

User Image

11 years ago

@BarbieHendrix...I am so glad you broke down and tested, cause I did too! I only have Wondfos, and they are a little streaky. For a second during the 5 mins, I though there was shading, but I think it is a BFN...I posted in the gallery. But the stats say that 67% of pregnant women get a negative on 8dpo, so I think we are still in the game, right?
I don't have as severe of cramping today, just more dullness like the days prior to 7dpo. My BBs are def. more sore and nips more sensitive, but I can't help but think that is normal 5 days before AF -- not sure. Still have some waves of nausea, so whether or not its a little bean or another hormone, there is def something racing through!

11 years ago

BarbieHendrix---Fingers crossed! . I broke down and tested this morning at 6dpo. That was a waste of money! I'm so excited though and I can't wait...but I think I should at least wait until Monday when I'm 9dpo. Please update us with every test!!! Can't wait for you to get the bright

User Image

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye:: sending prayers and baby dust your way. If you are on a military base and they won't see you right away, got to the ER. BFP + Bleeding warrants medical attention.

@BarbieHendrix:: "you can bet your uterus" omg I think I love you. That was great. Hope you get your BFP soon!! Sounds promising :-)

11 years ago

[INCOMING VENT! ]

I'll be sure to update if I can what happened but I can only chock it up to have been a chemical pregnancy. This morning I had heavy normal bleeding and the fact that the line got fainter and not darker has me sold that it's officially over. It's pretty depressing to have such good news then have it all over so quickly. I solemnly vow never to test early again! ...Maybe.

@BarbieHendrix I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I'm rooting for you and that to get darker and brighter! I was a fluke but what you have is promising!!!

I hate to say so long but I'm pretty bummed about this whole ordeal. It was a major roller coaster being my first "pregnancy" since the loss. DH still isn't on board for actively trying but I understand that. Someone has to be the voice of reason and keep our family plans somewhat in tact. If it were up to me we would have veered off looong ago. So Froggies12 if you don't get your you're not the only one headed for birth control!

This one's for my girls who are either out this month or feeling encouragement towards the end of their TWW:
My time will come. I was listening to Radio Austin when this song came on the radio...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kS8RTRi7HA
I had a beautiful cry thinking about how I can focus my energy on that. I WILL wait for my healthy baby whether the time is right or wrong no matter how long it takes or how many months like these I have.
Lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/mumford--sons-i-will-wait-lyrics.html

I know there are probably more meaningful songs out there but I heard that for the first time last night and it'll be forever branded as my song for my future child. I'm sure you have other favorite songs about waiting you could apply to make it even more meaningful.

I'm throwing all of you into my prayers! You are such strong women and you're going about this the right way so I believe you'll get your s!!! It's just a matter of time and waiting.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

@hopefulinky

LOL We are no good! No willpower! hahahha Love it!

Im sure we are both still in the game! So are we testing everyday or are we gonna agree to wait to test together on Monday?? lol

User Image

11 years ago

@BarbieHendrix...I know, no willpower! I am going to shoot for Monday. I don't know what happened this morning. I was still so tired when I woke up, that I just had to. Which was dumb for me, because if I did have implantation cramps yesterday, it still probably wouldn't show today- especially with SMU. But, I am super excited for you! I know that you will continue to get BFPs!!!! So, I will totally understand if you have to POAS everyday :) I am routing for you!!!

11 years ago

BarbieHendrix

@hopefulinky

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo