Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 271 Replies | Last Page

First off, I'd like to say Hello Everyone! & Sending

My hubby & I are not really trying, but we are not being careful on preventing it. Anyways, I joined this site because I was like a week late, so I thought I was pregnant, I like to answer question on here, and I like to talk to others and see what their symptoms are.

Anyways, I am currently on CD 17 & 3 DPO. If I conceived this month, then the baby would be due in the first week of May. :)

Since the day before O-day up til about half of 1DPO, I had pulling, pinching, bubbles, and other abnormal feelings that switched from the left to the right side. From 1DPO til now, it has moved to the middle. I have had a few cramps, felt sick to my stomach a few times, but nothing to make me sick.

Today, I have felt beyond sleepy like all I wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep but I cannot do that because I have other things to do. I have also noticed that my sinuses have been messing up for the past few days. Even though I am a smoker ( I know it would be bad for the baby, if there is one), the smell of cigarette smoke has started to bug me.

Good Luck Ladies.

11 years ago

Update! The spotting stopped, i think it's safe to say that it wasn't

So thankful! I'm still in the game. I tested this morning at 7DPO (early i know but i couldn't resist) But i'll be trying to hold out until saturday to test again. I hope this is it for us! and to you all!

How are you all feeling today? The cramps that accompanied my spotting are now gone. Little twinges come and go. Other than that, i feel no symptoms which is also normal.

11 years ago

No major symptoms as of today, bit gassy but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm 6 DPO and I'm going to do my best not to test until 12-14 DPO. I tried really early last month and every time I got the I would get so depressed even though I knew it was too early. Still crossing our fingers this is the month!! If it happens this month, we are going home to visit our family for Thanksgiving and we wanted to find out the gender with my parents which would be super exciting for them since they live 1500 miles away and are not able to be involved in any ultrasounds. Hoping for a this month!!!

11 years ago

I'm really not sure how many DPO I am? I tested +opk on Saturday-11th mid-morning, so thinking maybe ovulation took place Sunday/Monday. I have not been able to read my body like I use to with ovulation. Things have changed and my cycles range from 25-27 days, but there have been a few cycles off a bit. I'm probably 2 DPO. I haven't had any symptoms yet, but I'm really trying not to read into that all this month. because I swore I was pregant this last month with all the symptoms I had and my period (which is never late-give or take a day) was 5 days late! AF arrived and I was not pregnant like I thought.

Sugah0927, Im like you, going to try my very best not to test until 12-14DPO. If I can wait to that 14 DPO mark, that would be best. My plan is to wait until the end of the month to test like the 27th or 28th of August. Maybe you ladies can motivate me not to test too early!

How is everyone else doing and feeling today?

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site. Started officially trying this month. I"m on CD12 but I"m 3DPO ( I think) Pretty sure I O'd on Sunday, Possibly Monday. I"m an early Ovulator since my cycle is only 24 days. Anyway.... Last month I used up about 4 boxes of tests. (ugh) I know... I took them way too early and spent way too much because of that as well. Oh well.. I'm a little more prepared as far as timing goes this month so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Telling myself I will not test until the 24th (AF due on the 28th). I haven't done this 'trying' thing for 7 years. I have one DD and had 2 MC prior to her so I"m 38 and I"m already on the OCD train heading to Paranoia land. :) Keeping fingers crossed and am glad to see this thread. If we were successful this month the due date would be May 6th (my grandma's bday). Baby dust to all. :)

11 years ago

Hey Ladies

i'm CD17 & 3DPO no symptoms as yet for me but hopefully it sticks

Froggies12 welcome! having symptoms already that's great!

sugah0927 yeah it is best to test around 14-15dpo and as you get up in the morning your pee is more concentrated

babyfever2 Welcome! and keep us posted!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi I'll introduce myself my name is Lauren i'm 23 years old i from Belize that's in the Caribbean, my fiance and i are ttc baby #1

11 years ago • Post starter

At 3-4DPO, feeling pressure kind of like before AF comes, but it's not due til the 27th, which feels like I have to pee all the time when I don't have to, also a lot of CM, kinda feels like I had dibbled a bit(I don't know any other way of describing it). I tend to get the bubble feeling in my abdomen when I am about to go to sleep. Also today, out of no where, I got a big burst of energy where I am wanting to clean and rearrange everything in the house. Still gotta finish cleaning tomorrow, just way too much stuff in the house that I feel like I need to clean.

None of this is normal for me in the TTW.

Has anyone else had this?

11 years ago

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all having a good day.

In reply to Love flowers - Not really had any symptoms apart from Monday night when I had really sore pains in pelvis area. I thought maybe UTI but not had any problems since so maybe a symptom.

This is my second month ttc.

I have a little boy aged 4 already and hoping to give him a little brother or sister.

I'm from Scotland, age 33 and happily married.

11 years ago

Well one more day down, I'm CD 22 today and approximately 7 DPO. Yesterday I had a lot of CM but this is the first month I'm going to take notes on when I get the CM every cycle. I read up that it is an early sign of pregnancy but...of course as always it could be a normal part of my cycle.

SandraK- We are pretty close to each other. I got my positive OPK on 08/08 so I think I O'd around 08/09 or 08/10. I haven't touched a test yet and I'm hoping to hold off until next Thursday the 23rd at 14 DPO. The earliest I think I would try is Tuesday at 12 DPO but I would like just to wait and not depress myself more than once. I normally have around 31-32 day cycle so my months seem like they take forever!

If this month sticks my EDD would be May 4th. Hoping for my this month and hopefully everyone else too!! This is going to be the lucky forum for everyone Btw I'm 27 and from Florida!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo