Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@Mrs*Mullen~ That's a bit odd.

@Sha-RK~ Thank you.

Update -
I got 2 FRER and was suppose to take one in the morning, but took one @11pm & got a , hubby doesn't know that I went ahead and took one. He wanted me to wait til the morning, but I couldn't help myself. It doesn't make sense to me, I'm on CD 29 & 15DPO. Tomorrow(Tuesday), I will be on CD 30 & 16DPO, and still got a . If I'm not pregnant then why has made her appearance or if I am pregnant then why isn't it showing up on the hpt? I'm so confused.

11 years ago

@ Froggies12 : Don stress yourself so much. I have a friend who tested till 8 weeks into her pregnancy. But since she didn't get her for 2 months, she went to hospital and demanded to do the blood test and they found out she was pregnant. So maybe the HCG level isn't high enough to detect it yet.. im having you in my prayers..

11 years ago

Thanks, I just got out of the shower and been feeling a pulling or tugging behind and near my belly button. And kinda feeling hungry again & I just ate a salad like 4hours ago. Been craving salad for over a week and been eating salad about every other day. If the evil witch doesn't appear by the 30th and keep getting bfn, then I am calling my ob for an appointment because they already told me before to call after a month with no af to find out whats going on since cyst run in my family and they thought I had them, but nothing was done to prove it. I hope I dont have cyst.

11 years ago

Well, Looks like showed up just on time to the day. So reset, refresh and on to next month. For now, enjoying a cup of REAL coffee.

to the rest of you ladies finishing up May and starting for June.

11 years ago

@sha RK have a look at the when to take a pregnancy test tool, its can make you feel better about the fingers crossed for a very soon!!

@Froggies I am as confused as you are I swear I feel the same as when I was pregnant with my LO, but no who was due yesterday...no signs of it coming either and on the pregnancy test I took this mornig, I am giving it until Friday if and I keep getting and seeing what they say at my doctors.

11 years ago

Well, ladies, I'm not feeling hopeful anymore. Today I'm at 12 dpo, and at should come tomorrow or the next day.
Yesterday, I used a wondfo, in the evening and saw a faint shadow line that was almost pink. This morning I test again and it was lighter (but I didn't dip it very long and it too forever to wet the test), and the one from yesterday didn't look as dark anymore. Plus, I checked my tap water, and there was a fainter shadow. So, wondfo must have visible shadow lines in the time period, not matter what. I feel discouraged, I feel the same symptoms as before, but now I am sure af will be here soon.

11 years ago

Hey Ladies your not out until shows her ugly face!!

Froggies12

BarbieHendrix

11 years ago • Post starter

@Hopefulinky:: I never have shadows on my Wondfo! You might want to check the batch number though. There was a batch recalled not long ago.

11 years ago

@martindalebaby...I was wondering about that. There was a bad batch a couple months back, but the batch doesn't match. Oh well. It could just be my eyes too!
I'm trying to stay hopeful, but I am feeling Af type cramps, so I think I'm out this month :(

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I've haven't been able to post for a while, but wanted to say hi and check in with you all! Hoping the rest of you that are still waiting get your ! Keep us updated! I'm totally on board with staying here and checking in for this month as we are trying again!

My period was so off this past month (I think due to some herbal/natural progesterone I stopped taking this past month). I ended up getting my AF way early (on day 21) which was such a bummer and disappointment.

I'm currently on day 7 of my cycle, so plan to start opk testing in then next 3-4 days. My dr. also is going to check my progesterone mid-cycle/approx. right after ovulation to see if I'm good in that hormone dept. I'm praying this is our month! I'm not really sure when my due date would be depending on when I ovulate this month. I think end of May or early June depending on ovulation. I'm so curious to know if my cycle will return back to normal this month. I so hope, and praying for that in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks!

Would love to hear from you all! Talk to you soon!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo