Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 271 Replies | Last Page

My doctor told me my egg didn't implant that's why i bleed so early and i thought it as implantation bleeding he also told me that AF will still show her ugly face as schedule bleeding twice in one month ye! me my fiance said to me September is our month

So who all is with me for September cycle Ladies?

11 years ago • Post starter

@HelloGoodbye

You are in my thoughts and prayers! Im sorry this whole thing was such a roller coaster ride. :( ((((((( BIG HUG )))))))

@ Everyone Else lol

Thanks so much for your and

I will be sure to keep updating as I test. I wont test anymore today but for certain tomorrow morning.

@Hopefulinky
I was fooling myself thinking I could wait till mOnday...Nope. Ill be testing daily! Feel free to join me in the misery! lol

@Martindalebaby
Hi!!!! lol That is all! You rock!

User Image

11 years ago

Who else is testing this week??

User Image

11 years ago

BarbieHendrix-
I'll be testing this week as well. Probably tomorrow through Tuesday as AF is due for me Tuesday.

11 years ago

I'm testing this coming week. I'll probably test again Monday since is due to ruin my life on Friday.

User Image

11 years ago

@loveflowers- Im with you for September!!! It's going to happen this time I just know it, 3rd times always a charm right? :)

11 years ago

I have had a rough couple of days. My computer was on the blink. I finally got it fixed today...$200 later. That is why I could not post a thing. Anywhoo...
I got a faint on DPO 9 and confirmed with CBED on DPO 10. You would think I'd be happy right? Wrong!!!

Now I am starting to obsess over the faint line after faint line I keep getting. I did not test until DPO 9, so I don't know if that was the first day I would have gotten a faint or not, but it has been 5 days and my lines are still faint! As a matter of fact, some times they look like they are getting lighter! . I also have not been able to get a positive test on the $ Store tests. That concerns me. I know is not due until tomorrow, but looking at all of the dark lines makes me want one too. I had a MC in 2008, so I am stressed over the viability of this pregnancy.

I could not take the uncertainty anymore, so I went in for a beta HCG test today ($45). I won't get my results for a few days, but in the mean time, I spent $50 more on FRERs and Answer tests. I really feel like I'm about to lose my friggin mind and my purse in the process.

I need someone to talk me off the ledge and bring me back down to earth!

, , and to all!

User Image

11 years ago

@LoveFlowers: Sorry to hear about the chem. pregnancy :-( testing early has it's downside. Stay positive and

@BarbieHendrix: You rock too!!!

@Holly3307: Keep your head up! Sending your way!! Keep us posted as your get your results.

I'm in for september as well! Well, kind of. The soy isoflavones seemed to have moved my O up quite a bit! I'm only on CD7 and my OPKs are close to positive, cervix is SHOW and watery CM. I'd guess i'll be Oing in about 2-3 days! I didn't O last cycle but my body's first attempt was on CD16. I'm also having O pains as i get closer. (never experience that before!) hopefully that means my body is making an extra strong and sticky egg!

11 years ago

Ok so I couldnt resist... I went out and purchased the correrct FRER hpt and took it in the bathroom at work and.....

Granted I wasnt too suprised seeing as tho that faint line from earlier was so faint it was almost a ghost. I just wanted to see what would happen with non FMU + the correct FRER @ 8dpo. And now I know.

Guess Ill head over to the dollar store and clear the shelves of their HPT's and get to POS'n! Now this has turned into an experiment!

hahahaha!

Im sleepy. Thats for sure. Quick question.. Anyone not have an increase in CM but still end up PG?? With DD I cant remember but one thing is for sure I got NONE goin on down there. Starting to worry a lil....

User Image

11 years ago

Holly3307

BarbieHendrix still haven't showed her ugly face as yet still hope

MartindaleBaby when i O i experience slight cramping that's how i know i'm O'd

sugah0927 3rd time is the charm!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo