Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 271 Replies | Last Page

I have an odd question for thise taking the Soy Iso's, i started them last cycle (cd4-8), When are u girls taking them? I heard that the earlier the more effective but not to start them post cd5? Anyone else heard the same or have any other suggestions?

11 years ago

@Mrs. Mullen:: I took mine from CD1-5 and i'm already showing fertile signs at CD7. What were your results with theim last cycle??

My doses were: 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 200mg

I had NO bad side effects and i took them mid-day. I will say this though, i've had some great nights sleep and my libido is through the roof. :-P

11 years ago

@MartindaleBaby~ I took them cd4-8 and had positive OPK's cd14 &15,...yet I only had a 24 day cycle. Increased libido huh?

11 years ago

@LoveFlowers AF is due the 30th so Im still quite a few days away but Im just too anxious! Its killin me!!

Ever heard the saying "That dolllar is burning a hole in my pocket!"? Well these HPT's that are in my purse, car, and bathroom closet are burning a hole in my... womb! lmaoooo

Im a lil upset tho because I am an Adult ADD sufferer and I had a drs appt today to get meds. Well he makes sure to tell me that I SHOULD NOT GET PREGNANT with the meds he put me on. So Im sitting there in the office like... Ummmm... yeah about that.

I went ahead and kept my secret to myself as I dont know if I have a true BFP yet and if I dont get one, I may consider going on a NTNP hiatus and totally prevent in order to get a new position at my job now that I will be able to get back on track with my meds. Sigh... oh the bittersweet-ness of the 2ww.

User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies who are waiting of to show up like me; due on monday KMFXed she stay far far away lol!

I found this site and it hs given me a little more hope after I caved AGAIN and tested this morning to get a

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single&start_age=18&end_age=50

11 years ago

@BarbieHendrix~ I too have ADD (Well I have since I was in 2nd grade) and have been on medications most of my life (off every summer to give my system a rest). Anyway, when I discussed with my doc and PA that my DH and I were ready to start trying, they said no more meds. She said that they may cause terrible birth defects including the heart for both mother and child. I just wanted to give you a heads up hon- It doesn't take very long to exit from your system and I did struggle a bit at first (especially since I spend most of my days in an operating room), but I snapped out of it finally. I have been off of my medication since March and feel great!!

11 years ago

Just wanted to give you all an update.I just checked my email and I received my beta results from Personalabs! That was way faster than I thought. I thought I wasn't going to get them back until Monday or Tuesday.

Per my blood test results, my Beta was 8 mIU/ml on yesterday (13 DPO) - Confirmed BFP, but that is lower than what I hoped. However, since I did not use an OPK to determine O, I may have O'd later. If so, that might also explain the faint lines. While I started stressing over it, I went to: http://www.betabase.info/. It is a great website with some good info on Betas. The good thing is I did see that there were those who reported having successful pregnancies at my "estimated" DPO and some were even lower.

So knowing me...I'm now going to stress about the low HCG level and continue to POAS until either my next beta or first doctor's appointment.

AF is due today and she hasn't arrived, so I think I'm still in the game. If anyone has any adivice or encouragement...I'm open. I'm also very tired, so I'm going to take a much needed nap!

and to all!

User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATS SWEETIE! That is wonderful news!!! Hopefully your good luck has rubbed off on some of the other ladies still in the game this month!

11 years ago

Congrats Holly! That is wonderful news. :) Hopefully some of the other ladies from this feed will be joining you in the celebration.

User Image

11 years ago

& & Holly!!!

Update:
I am currently 14DPO(On Sunday), same symptoms as before. Other than nausea was really bad yesterday, the veins on my breast are very noticeable and just a few hours ago, I noticed that I had clear watery stuff coming out of my right breast. I had nipple discharge last month as well out of the same one, but it was closer to O. It was also watery brown color, changed to white, back to watery brown, then it stopped. My OB said it was most likely an infection and gave me antibiotics which made it stop. But now it is clear watery stuff. My older sister who is an RN, is visiting and thinks that I need to take a test because the sore breast/nipples & the watery discharge is how she found out she was pregnant with my niece. & Hubby thinks that I should just take a test in the morning too. I don't want to take a test because honestly, I don't want to know right now and is due today or Monday.

Thoughts?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo