Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@Holly3307

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Hopefully these 's are contagious!!!!

@Hopefulinky

Eh... I dont know when I wanna test honestly. Prolly next Monday at the earliest. What about you?

User Image

11 years ago

@Holly3307 - & &

Update:
I am 10DPO. Woke up this morning feeling like I couldn't breath because my nose was so stuffed up, had a sore throat, and just wanted to go back to bed. I went and blew my nose so that I could breath & found out that my nose was bleeding. I had to stay in the bathroom for like 10mins because with my sinuses draining, I was gagging and would have threw up, if I had anything in my stomach to throw up. I just don't feel like eating anything cause I don't want to throw up today. I know its a bit odd, but there is pressure on my bladder, it makes me feel like I have to pee. Since my sinuses are messing up, I sneezed a few times and I swear it felt like I was going to pee my pants. I told myself, "Okay, no more sneezing." Then I sneezed again and had to run to the bathroom to pee, but it was only a little bit. This has NEVER happened to me (the whole sneezing & almost peeing my pants).

These are the things that sticks out the most today, the symptoms are back today, but I am trying to ignore them because I don't want to test today..

I think my symptoms just disappeared yesterday, just to come back today worse..

Are these good symptoms at 10DPO?

11 years ago

@barbiehendrix, I am going to try to hold out until Sunday. How many days are your cycles? When would you expect AF?

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye that is a brilliant way to tell your OH!! :D

@holly3307 congrats on your BFP!!!! :D

sticky sticky baby dust to both of you and a happy and healthy 9 months.

I caved and tested today and got a BFN but I am 9dpo; af is due on monday...so I think I will hold off and test again on Friday I am a bit of POAS addict already lol.

Fingers crossed for more BFPs in the next few weeks.

Update on my symptoms which I agree once I have listed them I kinda let go of them; headaches ( do not ever have), peeing a LOT well for me and I had cramp like aches which I ha from 5dpo until yesterday so KMFX it was implantation :D

11 years ago

I know this sounds ridiculous but I had a HORRIBLE cold when I got pregnant last time (I had a MC in Nov, 2011). So in my unprofessional opinion I would say, yes, those are good signs :)

11 years ago

Hi ladies!
I am 3dpo today, due date would be May 12. TWW is torture. I have had such bloating since dpo1. This would be my 3rd and I do not remember feeling this bloated this early for the other 2. Its probably something I ate . My other possible symptom is a heightened sense of smell. But, again I think its in my head. There's no way these could be preggo symptoms already, right? Slight tingling in by BB's and pelvis, which I am attributing to ov. Any insight?
Thanks!!!

11 years ago

@Holly3307, that's WONDERFUL! Especially to get it confirmed with a digital that early!!!

I'm getting bummed because my line was so faint when I took it at 4am. (couldn't sleep). Later I got some brown tinged CM so hopefully I really am and that the levels are still low... I'm really eager to see it spelled out so I can really believe it.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

to the ladies with their . Wishing you both a !

Leesa86, don't feel bad, I am 10dpo today and caved this morning as well. Of course it was which I kind of expected but at least now I"m outta tests. lol due on Tuesday so I"ll try to hold off til Sunday.

@hopefulinky - I'm right there with you and the tears. About a half hour ago I just burst out into tears here at work.! GEEZE. I went from cranky to crybaby in 2.2 seconds. LOL And agree with you ... I really hope it is for a GOOD reason.

Something smells like cookies.... maybe I should add hightened smell to my list of symptoms. oh well.. better go check it out.

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye- When are you going to try testing with a digital? I'll be anxiously awaiting to see it spelled out for you too!! Today is my 12DPO and I'm really really going to try to not test today or tomorrow. I try to pee right before I leave work so that I have nothing left to use LOL Good thing I have a 2 year old toddler at home to keep me busy. Hopefully in the next week we'll have several ladies with a !!!!

11 years ago

@sugah0927 I don't know... I'm scared to be honest. I'm so afraid to see a ... DH just left to get a box of Clearblue Digital and it's only 3:35pm here. After @Holly3307 got her after a faint line I'm trying not to worry about it so much!
@Holly3307 did you have faint lines leading up to it?

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo