Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 271 Replies | Last Page

I think I just got a

I bought a couple boxes of tests (one First Response, the other the digital kind) and couldn't resist peein' on one before I called it a day and hit them up on the top shelf in the bathroom. Right away I saw a line so I put it down and started the timer on my phone. At 5 minutes I took a picture of the line that was THERE no squinting no hardcore tweaking, it's THERE!

Full size:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ywxslz.jpg
Vote:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=47131

HOLY COW

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

YAY!!!!!!! I see it too!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!

I got excited! lol Congrats!!

User Image

11 years ago

THAT'S A POSITIVE, RIGHT?!?!?!?! AHHHHHH thank you BarbieHendrix!!!!

I just tweaked it to make sure the line was pink and it is!
User Image

11 years ago

Most definitely pink!!! Congrats! I saw your post in the image gallery and came straight here to congratulate you!! :-) YAY!!

11 years ago

Thank you guys!!!!

I'm a little freaked out but a friend of mine called at just the right time. I was able to spill the beans to her (she lives here in TX. I don't plan to tell family or friends from home until I know the baby's healthy. We lost our last at 13 weeks. ).

I can't believe this. I can't believe I actually KNEW I was pregnant. I can make up symptoms all day long but I can't make a line appear! Phew. I hope some of you are to the testing phase soon so I can tweak and obsess over yours!

11 years ago

Well after reading everyone else who is waiting until dpo11 &12, I may just wait. I was being encouraged by a friend who is a fertility RN to start testing tomorrow (dpo9), but idk know now.

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye - First off I must say a & & .

I'd like to update everyone, I am 9-10DPO & my symptoms have gotten weak over the past few days, I don't know if its where my body is adjusting to the hormones or its not my month. My breast & nipples are still sore, but not as bad as they were. Nausea is gone, other than late at time. Gas, bloating, sinuses messed up, tiredness/lazyness, a bit of food cravings, aches in back & hip, and there are still a few other symptoms still here, but aren't as strong as they were.

I am starting to feel like this isn't my month & if it isn't my month then it is back to the birth control & condoms for hubby & I.

I think that since AF is due around the 26/27th, I will test on the 22 & 24.. If AF is a no show by the 28th, then I will test again. But I am feeling that this is not my month to become a mom-to-be.

11 years ago

Wow congrats!! I can definitely see it now. So amazing the difference between two tests!

I'm in my "I'm out this month" depressed phase. I haven't slept for 4 nights with the tossing and turning. You are my inspiration hellogoodbye, that with just a few hours that line can appear. I haven't test since Monday night at 10 DPO, I don't think I'm going to test today either. I'd really like to hold out until Friday or Saturday just in case AF shows up on time. My only symptoms are sharp pain in my BB's, dull cramps, can't sleep and irritable. I'll do my best to stay strong this month and still hope for my

11 years ago

Ladies, we are not out until we are out!!! I know it is discouraging to get your hopes up and your emotions going, for all of your desires to get smashed, but let's stay in the game!

My update- now 6dpo. Dull cramps since 1DPO have gotten a bit stronger. Yucky bloating, I am not sure what I can wear today. Lot's of gas. Huge and more frequent BMs (sorry, I know, yuck).

Okay, beat me up...I caved at 3am and tested with Wondfo. Of course, BFN. I put it in the gallery anyway. It does look a little shaded in that area, and I made sure to snap a pic within the 5 mins. I'm a masochist, what can I say!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=47210

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo