Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@Barbie- Way to be positive! I hope you have a very happy birthday and enjoy it. I, too, am focusing on the positive!

User Image

11 years ago

Good afternoon girls just checking in. Sorry to everyone who has gotten BFN this month. I get so sick of seeing those so much so that this month I promised myself and my husband that I wouldn't test until A.) I had super strong symptoms, like puking in the toilet. or B.) my period is late! I am sick of spending money on HPTs. I am on CD13 today and still no smiley face, so we are going to stick with the everyother day plan until I see that smiley face. How do all of you stay so positive? I see pregnant women all the time and I can't help, but feel totally jealous!! On a sad note tomorrow is going to be hard, it was my due date for the baby I missed carried earlier in the year. Thank goodness I don't have to work!

11 years ago

Hope I can join you ladies :)

I'm Tasha, currently on cycle day 21 and 7 days past ovulation. My boyfriend and I just started trying this month, but I'm hoping he's successful his first time out of the gate, haha.

Anyway, good luck to everyone else who is trying :)

to all

11 years ago

BarbieHendrix » so showed her ugly face sorry 2 hear that... Happy Birthday by the way have fun!

jlgulley Have a little faith god doesn't give you move tan you can bear,it will happen if you leave it in his hands

birdmadgir Welcome! keep us updated!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm out this month and for a second May baby just appeared. I am aactually quite upbeat about this because I was worrying because it was late and all I was getting was . So to try try and again lol fingers crossed for next month :D.

for all on their ttw. Hopefuly see some of the other ladies who have had their in a June mummy buddy forum if not good luck fr your ttcing
xxx

11 years ago

Good luck next cycle to everyone who got and good luck to those who are hoping to test soon . Thanks for the warm welcome guys

I tested today and got a negative, but I'm only 8dpo. I know I need to wait, I'm just impatient :(

11 years ago

Hey Ladies

How is everyone doing?

I'm here Af was due from Saturday but still haven't showed her face i took my mind off it but on Sunday i started to feel a bit nauseous .. i got up feeling the same way so today i decided to test i got

User Image

turns out the bleeding i had was implantation guys!! it sticks

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Loveflowers - , & ... It seems a bit odd that you had heavy bleeding and passed a blood clot..

I had what I think is start on Wednesday which was about 3days late. Day 1 of , First noticed it cause I passed a blood clot the size of a dime but it was light spotting with bad cramps. it felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife. Day 2, heavy bleeding with a few clots with no cramps. Day 3 til now = spotting, nothing to even get on a pantyliner.

I usually start out normal, not spotting, it gets heavy for 2days, then gets lighter on the last day.
I've been VERY moody lately and gaining weight.

I am not even going to really think about my cycle or anything. Time for me to focus on college & trying to lose this weight I've gained..

Anyone have any suggestions on weight lose, that works?

11 years ago

that is AWESOME Loveflowers!!!

So happy for you. Hopfully you are the leader in this pack for 's this month

11 years ago

So excited for u Loveflowers!!! What a wonderful way to start Sept!!!!

I do have a weird situation going on. I had reported that i had started my period 4-5 dys early and that it had only lasted about 3 days of not a whole lot lot of much. I started charting my new cycle and my temps have been all over the place and not really showing any sign of ovulation. Well, the other day i experienced a rush of watery cm and the next day it was very elastic like-anyway, this was only on days 8 & 9, i would think a little too early right? So instead of buying the ovulation sticks, i tried the strips and have been getting all negatives. So i thought that this was all a little odd so i went and bought more sticks today just to see my second line in the fading stages . We only bd'd twice in that time not knowing:( So i am a little bit disappointed already, but keeping a strong positive outlook for the upcoming cycles;)
To everyone else this month, i will be cheering u on!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo