Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies!!

We get a BFP last night and I wake up to some debbie downers?? NO!! We are all still in the fight! lol Cheer up!

We are all just thinking about it too much! @HelloGoodBye's should have given us hope!! It did for me!

How about we all stop ( well try) thinking about our DPO's and symptoms so much for the rest of the week and just let it flowwww... Thats what Im gonna do cause Im driving my own self crazy!

I cant wait to see @HGB's with FMU tho!!! YAYYY for my friend!! hehehehe

OK have a great morning ladies!! We are all still in till we're out! to us all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

oh btw im 6dpo today and I DIDNT TEST!!!! Im going to be good! Im going to be good! Im going to BE GOOD!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I agree, try to stay positive! I got so mopey as well and (it feels too soon to even say it ) but I'm pregnant! I'm fighting the blues as we speak because I tested again this morning and got a similar faint line. I was hoping it'd be darker but I may have just caught it early..

@sugah0927, Insomnia was a new VERY strong symptom for me! I've had it the past week and when I didn't take a unisom I'd wake up. It happened that way this morning (3:30 am, I've been up since ) I go from deep sleep to just BAM WIDE AWAKE HI WORLD. The two nights before my BigFaintPositive I had dreams about having a baby! I always have vivid dreams but never ones that coincided with life events.

@hopefulinky, I started testing way early too! I posted them as I started to see "shadows." The main reason I can't see yours is because of the dye still being strong across the test! What do your cramps feel like? I've had a little bit of everything but it was when I had AF cramps that I knew.. now I'm sitting and enjoying every prick and pull in my abdomen. Cramps scare people but they're one of the best signs...

@BarbieHendrix, YOU CAN DO IT! I usually put my symptoms in the TWW and they're off my mind! I figure okay, documented, now leave it alone.

So I couldn't wait and after so many agreeing that it was a and I'd gotten similar results on 2 other tests. I threw this little gem together at 4:30 am and put it at his bedside table.
User Image
I slipped into bed right before his alarm for PT went off and gave a smooch and said time to get up! He said I will if you make coffee. I said I will if you look at your present on your table! He used the light from his phone to look at it and said "...is that a bottle? is that a real bottle?" I said it has something in it! He reads it and says "Oh, wow, babe! That's awesome! Wow! Are you sure?" Why do men always ask "really" and "are you sure." It makes me sit there and think oh wait - AM I sure? But I am sure lmao. I showed him the photo of the test and at first he couldn't see it but I made him try so he wouldn't think I was nuts. I'm going to wait a few days and take another test. I'm just so afraid it'll come back faint line or worse, negative meaning it was a chemical or something.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Oh, if you do find yourself with a , I grabbed this at the grocery for like 70 cents! It's a Gerber and they have different colors. It would be better with a positive digital test! DH is grossed out by HPT so I figured I'd just write the message.

praying and praying already for this little mulberry to stick!

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye I'm super happy for you! Reading your post got me teary eyed :) I'm sure this is definitely your month and I'll pray for a for you! Hopefully I can join you in the celebration later this week!! Knowing that you had the insomnia gives me a lot more hope!!

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye, (and anyone else experiencing similar)
My cramps started out very dull, and centralized, in the same area that I get severe menstrual cramping. During AF, I have become nauseated from severe cramping, they are pretty debilitating. Starting last night and off and on so far today, they have been stronger. Strong enough to be uncomfortable, and make me know they are present, but not painful enough for medicine. I hope this is good sign!

11 years ago

@hopefulinky

Ive been cramping since O day! And I know this doesnt happen normally because they are so damn uncomfortable that I would remember this nonsense every month! lol

I remember these cramps when I was pg with DD 9 years ago sooooo Im leaning towards this being a good sign for us!!!

Not to mention I totally just had some sort of emotional break down 5 min ago. Like out of nowhere BOOM cue the tears open the flood gates! Now, Im here red eyed for no reason. smh

This better be for some GOOD reason!!

User Image

11 years ago

@BarbieHendrix,
I love that we are the same DPO with the same symptoms! I have had it that long too!
I am just super concerned that it is normal for me, and that I just haven't paid attention. I don't think that is the case, and today is very noticeable, so I would think that I would remember! Also, I am not on any meds or shots or anything, and I know sometimes that causes cramping. So, if it is a BFN this month, I have no idea what the issue is! What day are you holding off to test on?

11 years ago

Hi All!

I'm 11 DPO today...CD 25....AF is not due until Saturday; however, here's my story on the HPTs...

I received my first faint positive on FRER's on DPO 9. I took a Clearblue Digi the same day and it was .

The next day I tested on another FRER and recieved another faint positive. I took a Clearblue Digi that morning and it was ! I was so elated!

This morning DPO 11, FRER = Faint Positive and Clearblue Digi = . I also took an Equate early response and it was a faint positive.

I still haven't been able to get a positive on any of the dollar store brands I have...I think iit is just too early. I am so excited and hope this baby sticks.

If my estimated O is correct, I am due on May 4th! What a wonderful time to have a baby.

My that is missing in action on Saturday and everyday after for the next 9 months!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to Hellogoodbye and Holly3307 on your s!!! Hopefully all of us will get them this month!!

My DPO count is a little off I think so I am anywhere from 10-12 DPO. I did POAS this morning and got a . Which I was kind of expecting, but I couldn't resist. I had lots of nausea yesterday and this morning, tender BBs, a little cramping off and on, and vivid dreams about "our baby". I'm going to try and hold out on testing again until Friday. We'll see!!

& to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo