Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 271 Replies | Last Page

WHOA! I have been out of the loop for too long! It sounds pretty promising for alot of you!! Hope you all get your !!

As for me, AF showed 2 days early after my cyst rupture. I'm currently on CD4. I'm doing things a bit differently this cycle to hopefully increase my chances. :-) Unlike last cycle i'm charting like a crazy person this go round. I'm also using OPKs and taking the follwoing meds:

-Prenatals w/ folic acid - daily
-B-Complex w/ 100mg of B-12 and 100mg of B-6
-Evening Primrose Oil from CD1-Ovulation - 1500mg
-Soy Isoflavones - CD1-5 (CD1-50mg, CD2-100mg CD3 150mg, CD4-200mg, CD5200mg)

Wish me luck ladies! Hoping for a big strong O on CD14 or so :-)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies

: BarbieHendrix all you have to do now is play the waiting game its a 25day cycle

hopefulinky don't think about the negative try to say positive keep us updated!

sugah0927 don't be so hard on yourself its too early to test the more you test the more you'll feel depressed try and occupy your time it will take your mind off it

leesa86

babyfever2 Implantation bleeding happens in only 30% of women... don't doubt yourself already

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!! Hope you all are doing well today:) I just wanted to report that I had a lot of weird pressure/cramping late yesterday/all evening long. I should be implanting any day now if it were to happen. I will say that my temp rose this morning so I am beginning to think that I may be out idk?? My temp rose to a 97.98 which is well above what I have been charting. My sister thinks that i may have implanted yesterday?? I think that I may start testing on Thurs and I am really hoping for a and no AF!! Let me know if anyone else has any thoughts!!

11 years ago

MartindaleBaby Welcome back!! your on the meds i c

Hi girls! I haven't posted in a couple of days but I've been keeping up with everyone. I just really haven't that many symptoms. Sore BBs off and on and a dull ache or tug on a very rare occasion. Energy wise I've even been okay, I had a pretty productive weekend which I'm glad about , but kinda disappointed the preggo symptom wasn't there??? Does that even make sense?!?! Lol.
Now today, 11DPO, I woke up SO nauseous it was ridiculous. I'm trying to be casual about it this month as my Dr. is giving DH and I the next 5 months to try on our own and then we have to go the expensive way so I really want to make it as fun yet productive as possible, in case we do end up having to call in the pros so to speak. Haha!
I'm trying to hold out on testing til Friday the 24th! I hope I make it but I make no promises! Maybe just a DG cheapie...

& to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs*Mullen possibility that you implanting b/c i think i IP Sunday i had a lot! of pressure and i had a spike temp too but with mine i had the pinkish brownish discharge but like i told the other ladies only 30% of women have implantation spotting and you mite be in the 60% that don't have the spotting... that's a great sign

So I checked my cervix in the shower last night to find that I couldn't even reach the thing! I know it's a good sign for pregnancy but does it happen even if you're not pregnant? I think it's a defense mechanism that I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not pregnant. I was so sure I was until that negative yesterday morning so I'm trying to save my sanity... You're right, @loveflowers, it IS still very early. There's no way I'm testing before Friday morning. I only have a First Response test and a Clearblue test. If I'm pregnant I want to take the first response, get my clear positive, then confirm with a digi to show my husband so that he won't be confused. If I'm not pregnant then I'll get my BFN and then confirm it with the clearblue and leave it at that.

@Froggies12 I love that you're getting the stars in your symptoms! My AF is due the same day and I plan on testing Friday.

@leesa86 I've heard of plenty of women getting pregnant right after getting off those. If nothing else you'll become more aware of your new cycle!

@sygah0927 I had a bit of insomnia too around then! I took a low dose unisom (leftover from previous pregnany. doctor said it was safe to use and had me take it to help with morning sickness!)

@hopefulinky This whole cycle I've had this no-doubt I'm pregnant feeling. I wonder if the intuition really is a thing we've got!

@loveflowers I had serious AF cramping before I knew I was pregnant. That's what convinced me I wasn't until I tested. Before my first pregnancy my PMS was pretty much just crankiness and it wasn't until the day before/day of that I got cramps and then bleeding right after.

@SandraK You're not out! You're smart to protect yourself by not testing early this round. Like I told loveflowers, I had what felt like major AF cramping the week before my first BFP.

@kCharleneS lol you're about as bad as me! I started testing at 5DPO until I made myself sick from staring at those tests that I decided to cut myself off. Just give yourself intervals of testing would be the best thing with early testing.

Lmao, I just realized there's a whole new page so if I missed anything know I'll be reading it now!

As I sit here I'm having mild sharp pains that shoot upward from the the cervix (I think ) I just got this wave of immense fear come over me. The pain reminded me of when I had a D&C after my 13 weekk pregnancy. I had to take a medicine to dilate me and it was terrible. What I'm feeling now is so mils and doesn't really hurt but it just put me back int here. I think it's safe to say I'll be adding "weepy" and "on edge" to my symptoms for today.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Today is my Saturday which would normally mean being lazy and relaxing etc... But instead Im in the dreaded 2ww so Im spending my weekend obsessing over symptoms! lol Oh well!

How is everyone doing today? Any one testing today?? If so

@HelloGoodBye
LOL Come to find out I wasnt even 5dpo when I tested!! I was off on my cycle days. TODAY I am 5dpo and... yes I tested this morning. LMAOOO I think its safe to call me a POAS addict at this point right? lol How are you today?? I dont know much about CM but I do know that when I was pg with DD I def had my fair share of CM. I need to learn more.

@Froggies
Hi! Thanks for your reply! I hope with with all of my heart you are right and we nailed it no matter what. I have read that the egg is only viable for 12-24 hours so Ive been worried/frustrated. I took another OPK because I have been bad girl and read about using them at HPT's ( i know thats a no no but i couldnt resist lol ) and they keep coming up neg... so Im concerned. But should i be. Im 5dpo today.

@LoveFlowers
I did some more date work and I agree with you. This is a 25 day cycle which means O on the 16th and we def on O morning. hehehehe *fans self* lol So When are you testing?? Thanks for all of your responses by the way!!

As for me, today I am 5dpo and I have been having crazy cramps still, yesterday severe indigestion started up. It was awful. Headaches. Not bad enough like pre AF but enough to make me wanna lay down. Speaking of laying down, I usually come home from work at 2:30am and clean up chill shower make sure my DD is set or the next day watch TV then TRY and get some sleep. Well last night, I came home stripped naked and face planted in the bed to wake up at 10:45am this morning! Ummm tired much? Yes! YAY! I have indigestion again from breakfast and horrid gas! But Ill take these symptoms as a good sign!

How is everyone else doing today? Anyone testing 8/27 next monday? I am banning myself from testing till then. AF will be 3 days away at that point.

K sorry for the long post but I actually had time to type so I went for it!

Have a great day everyone!!!

User Image

11 years ago

So much for being strong! I caved and took a First Response and got a line. I took this photo at the 5 minute mark and didn't edit it, just cropped it and uploaded.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=47056

What do you guys think?? I just want to know yes/no. I suck.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye...
I think I see something! I am not sure if it is an evap line or a palest pale pink. I would keep my hopes up!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo