Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@SandraK~first, welcome back!! My doc is wanting to do the very same with me!! May i ask what supplement u were taking? I am currently finishing my second cycle of Soy Iso's. I too began AF waaaay early for me and i am hoping that the SI's arent to blame- anyway, keep us all posted and please let me know!!

11 years ago

@BabrbieHendrix:: Have you gotten your results yet!? I've been checking all day looking for your post! I hope you come back with good news!

11 years ago

its my 11dpo today. having bad tummy cramps and the nausea feeling is worst. Also having backaches since last night. However after 4 sleepless nights, yesterday i had a good peaceful sleep but now still feeling very tired and lethargic. I am at work now and suffering.. having discharges again today thats slight beigh/brownish colour. im not sure if its sign that is coming as im expecting it this saturday. im js praying hard to miss it.. i am really going crazy..

11 years ago

Js came back frm seeing e dr. E cramps r bad n nausea hasn let me eat anything since morning so decided to c e dr. e dr said its too early to test. Wait for another 2 weeks. i feel its a killer waiti ng..

11 years ago

@leesa86 - I called my OB today to see what they have to say, and still waiting to hear back from them. Been an okay day, just depressed, distracted, weepy, on edge, A LOT of cm, like is here and full heavy flow, but there's no blood, just watery CM. and of course most of the other symptoms. Just wish I knew what was going on because its not helping me any. Earlier, I got so distracted thinking about the "what if"s and got to the point where I had tears in my eyes.

@loveflowers - Thanks. Still only getting , but on CD 30 & 16DPO with so I am completely ...

Will update more when I get the chance, just trying to keep myself busy with college and trying not to think about what is going on. But I am completely and just want answers to what is going on with my cycle.

11 years ago

I'm so sorry Froggies12!! SO frustrating! I really hope this all gets figured out soon for you and the dr. can call with some answers?! Maybe they can do a blood test? Keep us updated!

So ladies, I'm so confused. I got a positive opk (smile face) tonight. I have cm and I'm feeling extra in the mood, so I decided to test. Totally didn't expect to see that smile face pop up. I'm so confused though because I just got my period 6 days ago. (On August 22nd). I do have shorter cycles 24-26 days, but this last month if you all remember, I had a super short cycle-21 days (which has NEVER happened!!--I only think this happened due to me stopping the natural supplement of progesterone I was taking this past month).

Anyways, with barely just ending my period a few days ago, I'm super confused how it's even possible to get pregnant. I thought I would have to have enough time for my uterus to build up it's lining since I just shed with a period? It feels so early to ovulate?!

I don't know what to think? I do have the physical symptoms of ovulation and that + test tonight, but it just feels too early.

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies....

Sorry for not posting yesterday. My drs office blew me off till 2pm only to tell me that my lab urine came back and that i was cleared to start taking my ADD meds.

I cried. A lot. I woke up this morning and tested again as is due tomorrow so I figured that it would show + if indeed I was pregnant and....

So here i am tampons in my purse waiting to be used. :(
Im over it. Now we are just gonna wait. Till when Idk but I want to remove the stress of this from my plate for awhile. I dont think I am ovulating so I guess I will just start my ADD meds and catch up on life.

Thanks for everyones support and Good luck and to everyone!!!

When the time is right i will return to this board! Until then if you have Instagram or Twitter you can follow my crazy self (at your own risk Im a shock jock lol)
Instagram: MissAjisha
Twitter: @MissAjisha

only thing I ask is no public mention of TTC. Just mention you are from CTP! Take care!

~A

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! I hopped back on to see how everyone is doing. I'm on CD 6 today and will start testing with OPK next week around CD 10-12. I normally get a positive result on CD 14-16. I'm really hoping this is the lucky month and my DH and I are going to try everything possible to make it happen this time :) Good Luck to everyone this month! :)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Thinking about adding OPK to my routine this month. ANy tips on which brands are easiest to work with or read? And are there any that predict versus tell you when it's already happened? Any info is helpful. Thanks!

11 years ago

I like Clear Blue Digital OPK. I buy http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-digital-ovulation-test.php with 20 tests. Just POAS same time each day. When you get a smiley, you should BD that day and the next.

This was my first month using it and I was surprised that my O day was 4 days later than my calendar predicted. Still a few days out from AF so I'm not sure if we are BFP this month. I also only BD on day I got smiley so I didn't give it my all!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo