Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Loveflowers-Congrats! What an exciting time for you! I'm so happy for you and hope that your little bean sticks and spreads some luck and baby dust to all the other mommies-to-be.

Froggies-Weight loss is best with a good mix of exercise and diet. Lifting free weights help you to continue burning calories throughout the day. I eliminate white flower and stick to whole grains. I also fill up on fruits and veggies, less calories, more water. Apples, grapefruits, cucumbers and bell peppers. Good luck!

Hubby and I are going to try SMEP this month, fingers crossed!

User Image

11 years ago

OMG!!! LOVEFLOWERS!! So happy for you. Keep us posted!

I had yet another ruptured cyst this cycle. But the doctor didn't say it was an annovulatory cycle this time, according to my temps i'm 9DPO today. Tested and got a BFN :-/ I wasn't going to test because i didn't want to see a BFN, but after my morning run, i decided to just do it. So it was with SMU.

My doctor told me the only way i'm going to be able to stop the cyst ruptures is BC or pregnancy. So i guess i'll just have to deal with it until i get my .

I'll be bleeding pretty much every two weeks. No fun.

to all!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

How is everyone?

I haven't been on a while, but just read your update Loveflowers on your !!! so, so exciting!!!!! How are you feeling?

Martindalebaby,
Errr! Sorry for another cyst! I know they are quite common, but I would frustrating! If you are 9 dpo, then soon you can test! yay! Maybe by the end of the weekend, you will be sharing your news with us!

With me, I have no idea how many dpo I am. Last period: August 22nd. (that was that wierd cycle of only 21 days which I which I think was due to stopping this natural progesterone I had been taking from my dr.). Anyways, got a +opk on only day 6 of new cycle (on August 28th). I have no idea what to think about that! SO wierd?! Anyways, we bd just in case and the day after. I then got a +opk again Sept. 2nd and Sept. 3rd. So wierd, huh?! We bd those days and day after. I have had -opk's since then. So, not sure when the heck I ovulated?! I had other physical symtpoms that would seem to relate to the +opk's. I really have no clue of when to expect my period. My cycles use to range from 24-26 days. But since I stopped the progesterone, I had that wierd short cycle last month, and then this month of +opk's which were way spread apart. I figure I will wait until the middle of the month and if I haven't had a cycle by then, then possibly test. Good thing about all this is that since things are out of whack, I am super relaxed and just expecting a period to arrive somewhere in the next two weeks, but really don't have dates to follow for knowing when to test or dpo. It's kind of freeing for me to not track and really know the dpo! We shall see....!

11 years ago

Congrats loveflowers!! Hopefully it will be a better month for more of us. I'm super excited to get my smiley face on my cb opk today!!! This is only CD 13 which is early for me to get a positive opk but I'm not complaining. Tonight tomorrow and hopefully Friday we will BD . I'll cross my fingers and pray this is the month. Third time is a charm!! Good luck ladies!

11 years ago

@ MartindaleBaby - I know you may not want to hear/read this, but birth control could really help you. They thought that I had cyst too because only a few days after I got off my period, I got a sharp pain and within a few hours later, I started my period again and it was heavy & painful. I went on a low dose birth control for 3-4 months and went off of it. Ever since then I haven't had any cycle problems. It could help to get on birth control for a few months and then get off of it, because it could help regulate your cycles so that you ovulate when you are suppose to. Because with cyst, you may not ovulate like you are suppose to.

At the end of this month, it will be a year since I was on birth control. My cycles are regular and my ovulation symptoms are much stronger so I know when I am ovulating.

Good Luck.

11 years ago

@Froggies12:: I know, i know. I really don't want that option. My family doctor thinks i have PCOS, which kind of makes sense. I THOUGHT these were my only two ruptured cysts ever, but there are times when i'll bleed for like 16 days straight and i always thought it was a long period. Now that i know what this bleeding is from i put two and two together. My periods are pretty regular for someone with PCOS but about three times a year i'll have a 37 day cycle. I don't know. I just got a new OB/GYN so i'll be making an appointment soon. I'm not even 100% sure i ovulated this cycle.

11 years ago

hey ladies thanks alot guys i'm super excited!

right now i'm having back pains and my boobs are huge and hurting i can't even lay on them, i have pressure in my pelvic area, i have a lot of CM now and i'm always hungry i eat every 2hrs now and if i miss any meals my gas & bloating feels like its going too kill me. i get a bit nauseous but don't vomit thank god .. have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor about my dosage b/c i have thyroid problems.. i'm great though it sticks

ladies to you all!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm due the 13Th of May

User Image

to you all!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am so happy for you!!! What an exciting month as well!!!!
As for the rest of us going into Sept with strong hopes,....

11 years ago

LADIES!! I just posted three images to the gallery. Let me know what ya'll think.

Two out of four look positive to me!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo