Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Oh forgot to mention I’m also going to accupuncture/Chinese herbalist tomorrow for fertility so will see how that goes - has anyone tried that before? At the beginning of ttc I sort of thought was a load of nonsense but I’ll try anything now!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

@K8mcm88 - I know how you feel about starting to try more and more things as we keep trying to conceive! I have hear some women have luck taking baby aspirin after ovulation once a day. It's supposed to help with uterine lining or increases your chances if you have trouble with inflammation. I did some research on it a few months ago. I tried it for one cycle but have to admit I forgot to these last two cycles... Let us know how your DH's test goes and how the acupuncture is!

6 years ago

@K8mcm88. I used Baby Asprin this cycle and then stopped taking it after I got pregnant. I kept a bottle at my desk at work so I didn't take any on the weekends. I also took Maca capsules and thought that made a difference too. I played havoc on my temps the first week and then it finally started to even off and go back to normal; stopped taking it again after I conceived as it shouldn't be taken during pregnancy. So, in all honesty, I am not sure what really helped me to get pregnant (besides progesterone cream). Good luck and hope you get your BFP.

@FlamingoGirl13. How are things going for you?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - Honestly not conceiving was harder this cycle then all the rest. I had this feeling that we didn't conceive and I fear that I will have that every cycle. I just don't know what it feels like to be pregnant so waiting for symptoms is hard. I've cried more this time around and DH is sadder too. He's starting to worry about our fertility and we've talked about the steps we'll take if we don't conceive after 12 cycles. I'm prone to tears as it is so I've been trying not to think about it and we'll focus on our fertile week next week. My whole family is going on vacation next week except for me and DH as he couldn't get the time off. That means we will have little distractions and can focus on our selves next week which will be good for baby making!

6 years ago

Hi all! I popped in to check on everyone and see how things are going.
K8mcm88, i took all you will be plus co q10 and baby asprin. Bf took multi vit that had high zinc and co q10 as well. You can look up co q10 and fertility and it will tell you about it. I am 5w3d and am still taking vit b complex, prenatal, co q10, baby asprin, and red maca powder. I asked my dr about them and she said they are all ok to take. Maca is a dried fruit and incans used it during pregnancy. There has been no testing on it and that's why they say stop taking it. I would consult dr when you do get bfp.
Flamingogirl, i am sorry you are having such a hard time. It can be so nerve wracking and stressful. I think it is geeat you and dh have the house to yourselves.

6 years ago

Mistique, afwifey, winnie, beaut1ful38, i have my fingers crossed for you all. I have been following most everyone from the oct, nov, dec groups abd want to keep up with you ladies.

6 years ago

kelliria- how far along are you now? how are you feeling??

K8mcm88 - I'm am absolute needle-phobe but have heard so many great things about acupuncture for fertility!

Neg OPK today (CD21). I was so sure today would be O day. But not complaining means we can get more BDing in

<a href=

6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your advise!!!! I am a complete needle phone also, so I had quite a lot of anxiety at the beginning of the session but it eased off. She seems to think I'm too cold to have a baby!Haha! Kind of makes sense though, I'm quite small and always have layers on and very poor circulation so feet and hands are constantly numb. So she has given me a mix of Chinese herbs to start taking and I've to go back in 3 days for more accupunture.

Flamingogirl I'm with you. Some months hit you harder than others, it can be hard to pick yourself up at the beginning of a cycle and remain positive. This is my 16th cycle and it certainly doesn't get easier. I have every faith will get there in the end though - positive thoughts your way!!!! Xxx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Hey everyone So I’m definitely out for a December baby, moving on to TTC cycle 10 This past month’s cycle has been crazy to say the least. So, I need all of your secrets.. new supplements to try, anything will help! I take prenatals now, but I think I want to start hubby on something too. Anyway, good luck to you all! Lots of

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I am in my fertile week ( one app says) and the other says in 2 more days! But we have been going at it every other day!! I temp every other day we don’t BD bc I’m not sure if I want to use opk as it stresses me out. Just going with the flow. Based on temp every other day I think I can confirm O day as this is our 9th cycle so I know my body pretty good now. But I have my opk on stand by!! Maybe if I feel ovulation pains inwill end up taken one.

On another note: my onesie I bought I have been holding it and praying for my rainbow baby every morning. I am a women of Faith.

Flamingogirl- I could say I know how you feel but we all go through this differently. As I was sad all the way up to our BFP . Now that this is our 2 cycle after loss I’m more ok with it but as month go on I’m sure my emotions will change. Keep positive and stress free.

Kelliria- Thank you for the positive vibes!

Hope to see some

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo