Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl, that is true. I bet millions is right! Lol. The 5 day O period is always the most fun! I always had to use preseed. When i was younger i had no problem with wetness but i guess it's true how some women decrease with age. I never knew about ewcm until 35 (late to the game) but since checking it i have never had it. I dont get wet during sex much the last 8 yrs. Maybe i have just got bored with the same sexual routine. Wait til dd asleep btwn 12-2pm. Hurry up, same position, same movements. HAHA! My bf is NOT sexual at all so i think i settled.
Mistique, took both of them but not while bf. I didnt start trying til i had quit. I bf for 14m and was done. I really hope your af stays away. Maybe you can ask your dr anout them while bf? I still take red maca.

5 years ago

10Dpo and another BFN.
kelliria - bub is 9 months old and I plan on BF for another 6 or so months. I'll definitely be checking with my Dr before i start anything. But it seems that vitex is ok in small doses, but too high can negatively affect your milk supply. Maca seems to be a solid no.

flamingogirl- before this baby I had a very regular 26/27 day cycle. O on CD14 and then a 12/13 day L.P. AF returned 6 months ago and has been anywhere from 22 to 36 days long. The last 3 I have been using OPKs and have O'd CD21/22 With a 9/10 day L.P. So AF has been getting more regular, but my L.P. seems to be staying short.
Good luck with catching that egg this weekend. I actually just had to Google that song because I had no idea what it was lol

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Officially on TWW! OPK was at peak yesterday about noon. Unfortunately I wasn't home to check the rest of the afternoon it was still high today this afternoon. Chances look promising since hubby was home and not working.

5 years ago

AF right on schedule. That's me out for the next few months based on my partners work roster and my cycle. I will probably take a few months off from the boards. I wish I could be strong enough to say it doesn't bother me, but the BFPs for others and not me is more depressing than encouraging. The BFP thread is like I gut punch every time I scroll past it. I wish all those women well, but I can't help but want to cry. Especially knowing that I won't even be in the running for months to come anymore. It's just too much. I'm off to cry in bed with a hot water bottle and some chocolate. Sorry to be a Debbie downer.

<a href=

5 years ago

@Mistique - I'm so sorry hun. It gets harder and harder every month. I hope you go easy on yourself and know that many of us here are in the same boat as you and will support you when you feel like it's time to return. Go Enjoy that hot chocolate and maybe a glass of wine if that helps too.

5 years ago

Mistique, i am sorry it is taking its toll on you. It is super hard on women ttc. Take your time and come back when you feel ready.

5 years ago

Hello everyone,

I am 5 or 6dpo today, thinking of testing on saturday when i will be at 10/11 dpo.
Feeling okay, only thing i think i can call symptoms, are cramping on and off since O, and a strange one but a runny nose?!?

Good luck to those testing soon...i have a good feeling about this month..

Ingi :)

5 years ago

Mistique- I am so sorry. Is there any way that maybe “lunch randavou” could be planned? That’s what my hubby and I did this time bc his work week changed to night shift so we had lunch meeting. You will be in my prayers.

AFM, 9 dpo nothing really but lower abdomen uterus pressure, headaches and feel exhausted. I’m keeping my faith though.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies! Okay, here we go again; Cycle #5 for DH and I. 6DPO est DD 01/10/19; however, I had a c-section with my first baby and if I conceived this cycle, then I would be considered full term by 12/20/18 which leaves hope to still having a Dec. 2018 baby. Good luck to all you ladies and praying for all the BFP's to come!!!!

5 years ago

I'm new to the group, my husband and I have a 1yr old son and have decided to start TTC our second baby. If I conceive this cycle baby would likely arrive at the end of January.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo