Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to everyone that has gotten a BFP and EDD in January! My sister just found out she is pregnant on April 23rd and will be due January 6, 2019. I am 1 DPO and if we do conceive this cycle will be due January 31st. Really hoping we can get pregnant this year, we've already been trying for over a year and have had 1 miscarriage. I also suffer with Endometriosis so some days are harder than others. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

5 years ago

congrats @mommy2019!
So sorry @flamingo. best of luck next month.
welcome @FrankyFurbo- we are super close in our dates! @mmzbrecher-

User image

5 years ago

@nasamama My first's edd was 1/31 after our dating scan.

So my update: I was weak and tested yesterday @10po. Not even with a FRER The Walmart cheapie was burning a hole in the drawer. I'm still feeling confident for whatever reason. For real this time, I'm waiting till at least Saturday. ok, maybe Friday

User image

5 years ago

Oh great! So I uploaded yesterdays test and posted it as 2! people said they see the start of a line. ahhhh. must.stay.away.from.bathroom.

ok. I'm done being a crazy poster/

User image

5 years ago

@stronglove13 - Did you post the photos under your user name or as anonymous? I can't find them and wanted to take a look. Good luck holding out until Saturday!

5 years ago

@mmzbrecher & Frankyfurbo, I'm currently 9pdo, so we are all right around the same place. My EDD is Jan 21st too! :)

Mmzbrecher, those sound positive, I wish you luck.

I'm testing tomorrow, when are you ladies testing again?

5 years ago

@echo_q90 I’m still experiencing lite spotting today but it seems to be less and less as the day goes on. I have an awful migraine, which I sometimes get during AF, so I’m trying not to get my hopes up.
I didn’t experience implantation bleeding with any of my other pregnancies so I honestly have no idea what is normal.

Praying for you! I hope you get your BFP tmw!

I think I will test Friday!

5 years ago

@flamingo. Anon. If I play with the contrast I can make a faint line come up.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@mmzbrecher I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy in 2011, but had an MC at 7 weeks. This is my first time trying since. I feel like AF is coming though. I hope you're feeling better!

@stronglove13 I definitely see a hint of something there!

5 years ago

I posted my test, to me it looks negative but when I mess with the tools I think I might see something. It's probably just in my head but would like a second opinion.
Im not going to test again unless AF is late. I hope every one is doing well.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo