Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 291 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. So truely sorry that AF showed up on you. Praying that next cycle your cycles will go back to normal and that you get your rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- thank you! Just going to take it easy and no stress. I go see my dr April 4th to see about progesterone capsule and whatever else she thinks I need to start taking.

6 years ago • Post starter

That sounds like a good idea. I hope it goes well and you get all the answers you are looking for. Keep me posted if you wish. My ultrasound is on the 3rd so I will keep you posted on how that went.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- that’s great an ultrasound coming soon.

Sticking my head in here in hopes that i may have a chance for January. DH may get home on O day (if i O on day 21 like I did the last 2 cycles), If I O any earlier I'm out. I'm holding on to hope that I will get one BD in Just using CB digital (the pink one) this month, so far they are super negative at CD11 and they need to stay that way for 10 more days

<a href=

6 years ago

CD13 and still negative OPKs please stay that way

<a href=

6 years ago

Mistique- I hope ovulation happens when your DH is home!!! As if I ovulate mid April I’m looking at close to a New Years baby!! But with my luck will follow giving birth on December. See my positive speaking I will have a baby this cycle LoL!

lol beaut1ful my EDD would be Jan 2. I would rather avoid a holiday baby, so now I've said that, maybe I will end up pregnant this cycle and then have a holiday baby

I'm sure if we get BFPs it really won't matter to us in the end though

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

Mystique and beaut1ful fingers crossed for you both! I am 6dpo and insanely dizzy last 2 days which I have never had before... comes and goes in flushes. Also have had cramps since 3dpo which must just be my body playing tricks! If we conceived this month my EDD is 20th Dec so fingers crossed we all get holiday babies!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Hi, I am jumping on here to as my AF came no December luck for me, hope to get luck this cycle for Early 2019 bfp.. Currently CD6, taking ovaboost and fertilitea this cycle. Good luck everyone:)

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo