Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 291 Replies | Last Page

@gigi I posted to the gallery but didn’t get any input. The lines are SO faint, I’m eager for them to get darker so I don’t feel like I’m going crazy

5 years ago

Not many voets but, it's currently at 100% positive

5 years ago

I was at work and went to the bathroom around 11:30 this morning and I had some pink tinged EWCM when I wiped. I thought it might be the start of AF but I've gone to the bathroom like 5 times since then and haven't had anymore. Maybe implantation bleeding? I guess it is possible that I ovulated a little later than I thought.

5 years ago

@EKB0325 I definitely think it's positive! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

5 years ago

I just tested when I got home from work haha figured the 8 hour hold (had to drive all day for work) would yield a darker line. I still see something but will continue testing. Might get some other tests tomorrow

5 years ago

I’m still getting the same very faint line, I posted the gallery again. I don’t know what my body is doing.

5 years ago

I’m waiting for AF to start now. My beta hcg came back at 3 and my progesterone 3.9

Still getting positive HPT though. This month sucks.

5 years ago

I agree. This is absolutely the worst cycle ever. I was sooo sure I was pregnant this cycle. Started with brown blood this morning and slowly got more bright red. I’m pretty convinced it’s a chemical pregnancy as I did have a faint line last night on a FRER. My cramps are a million times worse than my regular period.

5 years ago

@nasamama I am so sorry :( sending you hugs!

5 years ago

Thank you. Same goes for you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo