Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I'm hoping for a january baby also. Ovulation day is may 3rd.

MamaP

6 years ago • Edited

Good luck @missee and @laportia

User image

6 years ago

Hi girls! Got my BFP yesterday! I am in shock but sooo happy. This was our first month ttc baby 4. I honestly thought we were going to be trying for months...took 2 years to concieve our son, 12 months with 2nd and 16 months with 3rd. So as you can see, getting pregnant on the first try has completely shocked me...scared a little too i think, its too good to be true, im scared something will go wrong, but trying to stay positive!!

Good luck to everyone in your tww...heres hoping for lots of January babies!! Xx

user submitted image

Ingi :)

6 years ago

Congratulations 4thbabyforme!!!!

AFM....on to the next month today is CD2...this time we are both taken a prenatal(for women)/pre-conception (for men) vitamins. I am also taken baby aspirin and instead of EPO this cycle again we are going back to pre-seed. Here is to cycle 10 and cycle 3 after loss. Keeping the faith.

6 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations 4thbabyforme!!!

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle. Hoping that cycle 10 is it for you

6 years ago

@4thbabyforme. Congrats and have a happy and healthy nine months. When is your expected due date?

@Beaut1ful38. So truely sorry the witch showed up. Praying that next month is your month and you get your rainbow baby.

@FlamingoGirl13. How are things going for you? Any tell tale symptoms or are your not symptom spotting?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I'm 8dpo and trying not to symptom spot... So far the the only symptom I've had is increased creamy cervical mucus. I notice it when I wipe and I checked to see how much there was a few days ago and it was more then normal. We'll see what the next few days bring. Hopefully implantation around now!

6 years ago

Congrats 4thbaby!!!!!!

I need some insight ladies....

I have been tracking cycles since November, and generally they are 24/25 days long. Never tracked ovulation.
Then in April I expected to get AF on the 3rd. And nothing. A ton of BFN laters, AF came on the 8th.

So I began using OPKS the last day of my period, and out two positives on the 23/24th (cycle days 16/17) with I’m assuming Ovulation on the 25th,(we BD on the 24th) as I get a negivtive OPK on the 26th (cycle day 19)

Well last night and today (4/5 dpo) I have been getting AF like cramping. I was not expecting AF so soon as my cycle was 30 days last month, and My cycle tracker (I have three of them) predicts AF on May 8th.
However if we look at previous cycles not tracking OV, and a 25 days cycle it would actually be due this Wednesday...

So I don’t know if my cycles are changing to be longer, or if my LP is just really short (it would be 7 days if AF comes Wednesday).
So I really can’t say what these cramps are...early implantion? Af on her way?

Any insight...
I have no other symptoms.

Before AF I normally get light cramping, backache, and TMI loose stools. So far it’s just cramping. Ugh I hate not knowing.

I don’t temp either because I am often up 2-3 times a night with my son whom has Autism. So temp tracking probably won’t be reliable

6 years ago

Thanks flamingogirl and dragonfly- I am ok I did cry yesterday, but DH and I talked we are just going to stop opk, temp, EPO and just take our vitamins and since I know my fertile period do pre seed every time we BD. I bought these new vitamins for Him and her. Let me see if I can find a picture of it. And I will have glasses of WINE!!! Till ovulation amd then no alcohol of any kind. I will still pop here and there And give updates.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Her is what I bought was about $40 bucks but has everything you need .

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo