Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Not sure yet only 5/6dpo but may cave and test around 10dpo

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Have any of you tried vitex or cassava root? I just started taking them today as I've read they are super helpful while ttc! I'd love to hear experiences from those who have taken it!

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

Flamingogirl it does make it hard when you want to be so happy for people close to you who get pregnant but u can't help but feel down about how much harder it is for us. I feel the same- my sister and I started trying at the same time and she now has a 5 month old baby.

I have also been trying to take a bit of time away before ttc again this month. My husband's test results came back fine (thank god!) So I don't know what's going on with us! I've done my 2nd round of acupuncture and I don't feel any different but hopefully it makes a difference as it's v pricy!!! She also give me some Chinese herbs to help so fingers crossed. This month I'm using:
Pre seed
Vitamin b complex
Vitamin d
Maca root
Vitex
People
Pre natal
EPO until ovulation
Chinese herbs

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Hi everyone!
Winnie - great number for 5wks Hope your second one is great too - I'm sure it will be.

Welcome Cassip, I'm 7 dpo today and it's all I can do not to test. I've been crampy since last night so I'm hoping I'm implanting. If so, I'll probably start testing in two days at 9dpo.

AFM, I've had higher progesterone this month than I've had before, which I read could be a sign I dropped more than one egg. Since I did a high dose of femara this month, I certainly hope that's true! Double my chances that at least one is chromosomal sound and will stick. I'm 42, so my egg quality is a concern. I've had dizzy spells, nausea, and headaches every night starting about 4pm - this pattern was the same when I was last pregnant too. I'm SOOO hoping we did it this month!!

6 years ago

Hi all,

Been on here since June. Fell pregnant but lost the baby, no heartbeat found at the scan, stopped bleeding a week ago and we’re trying again. Waiting to ovulate hopefully haven’t missed it xx

6 years ago

thank you calvingirl, I have my fingers and toes crossed but not worrying,
fingers crossed for you this month

User image

6 years ago

I'm a terrible POAS addict. 6dpo. There was a shadow when I came back 10-15 mins after, this photo was taken about an hour later though. I know it's probably an evap. But I can live in hope that it's a start of a BFP right!

user submitted image

<a href=

6 years ago

@Mistique. Let's hope it's not an evap and you get your BFP in a few days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I can def see something on there. Cant wait to see an update.

6 years ago

Mistique, I see something as well! Post the next one in your gallery so we can use the tools. Crossing my fingers for you!

I'm on CD12, still getting High's on my CBD OPKs. Starting to get egg white CM so that makes me happy! DH and I bd on Monday and we will again today and then probably every day until Sunday in case I ovulate earlier then Saturday.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo