Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Thatgirlb I am thinking about testing at 10 DPO so on Thursday! I am also having blood work done that day so maybe I shouldn't test? I guess they could pick up my HCG levels then. I have an ultrasound the following day as well..

5 years ago

Joining a bit late. I am 6 dpo and have had mild AF type cramps all day. No spotting and not due until 5/21. Trying to keep my mind busy and not read too much into anything. But these cramps have been really annoying and confusing.

We have had 3 early miscarriages in the last 5 years and an ectopic last year that took my left tube with it.

Hoping for a happy outcome soon!

5 years ago

Nasamama, you will have to let me know on Thursday!!! I just had blood work done today and a hcg level came back 8!!! I just really hope this little bean sticks this time!!!

User image

5 years ago

smoseman I had the same thing on that DPO. I’m 7 DPO now and tonight I’m starting to get like a runny/stuffy nose.

5 years ago

@nasamama when is AF due for you?? I am dying to test but trying to remain patient!

5 years ago

Nasamama keep me posted! I am only 7 dpo today and it’s taking every ounce of my strength to not test. I am going to run and get some FRER tonight but I’m hoping I can hold out until this weekend.
AF is due the 21st for me and I originally thought we were out as I’m 90% sure I ovulated from the left which is the side that is missing the tube. But the cramps yesterday were weird. I have some mild cramps off and on today, I’m so tired, peed 4x in the middle of the night and my breasts are a bit tender today. Nothing is screaming “I am pregnant” though..

Good luck to you and I will send you lots of happy positive baby vibes!!

5 years ago

Just thought I would also add my symptoms based off DPO

4 DPO - frequent urination
5 DPO - fatigue, cramps, itchy nipples, lots of cm
6 DPO - cramps, right pelvic pain that lasted for a few minutes on the car ride home from the in law's house, bloating
7 DPO - runny/stuffy nose, itchy nipples, nausea, bloating, still some cm
8 DPO - still have a runny/stuffy nose, had a bit of nausea this morning, was awake naturally before my alarm clock went off -- this never happens, like literally ever.

5 years ago

Those all sound very promising! I am anxious to hear your results, I have seen lots of positives at 8 dpo in the gallery.

5 years ago

I bought some First Reponse 6 days sooner yesterday at lunch and took one this morning. I thought it was a BFN but I posted it to my TTC instagram account and someone said they definitely see a faint line. I have not been feeling the best today. I still have cold like symptoms with the stuffy/runny nose, bloating, CM, twinges, boobs are swollen and tender as well. Tomorrow I go for my blood test which is making me super anxious.
On another note, my sister found out she was pregnant with baby #3 on April 23 and was due January 6th but started bleeding and cramping on Mother's Day. She found out today at 6 weeks 3 days that she miscarried the baby. So would appreciate positive vibes her way

How are you other ladies doing? Any symptoms?

5 years ago

@nasamama. Can you post your FRER on here and we can take a look. I am truely sorry to hear about your sister. Must be really devastating for them. Pray she gets her rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo