Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 291 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 - I have an average luetal phase, af usually arrives on 14 dpo sometimes 15 dpo. Since today is 14dpo we’ll see what it brings. I’m crossing my fingers that I implanted late.

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope so too. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Is it too late to jump in here? EDD if pregnant is 1/21/2019

5 years ago • Edited

@echo. Welcome
@flamingo keep the dream alive! Hoping for A positive update

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@echo_q90 - Never to late to join! There is still plenty of time left for some more January BFPs!

I'm starting to think I was off one day on the day I ovulated and maybe today is 13 dpo and I should expect my period tomorrow? Seems to be no sign of it today. If I was off that means I had light cramping on 11 and 12 dpo, which could be implantation cramps? My twin sister had what she is certain were implantation cramps this past BFP she just got. I guess I will just wait and see! If no AF tomorrow I supposed I will test on Tuesday morning.

5 years ago

Thank you @stronglove13 and @FlamingoGirl13 I've been lurking on this post for a few days now but I've been nervous to post. FlamingoGirl13, I hope you get your BFP on Tuesday!

I have a 25 day cycle started on 4/23/18. AF was about 4 days. I ovulated cycle day 7/8 (4/29 or 4/30). O is estimated based on CM and increased sex drive. We only BM'd on 4/30.

I've been charting everything based on O day as 4/30.

3dpo - mild cramps mid day, gone before I got of of work (this seems crazy early for implementation, almost impossible but some say it's rare but can happen, I'm skeptical)

4dpo - sore nipples all day. Nausea only once after eating a late dinner.

5dpo - nipples hurt even more, can't even wear a bra they are so sensitive. And my boobs overall are tender. Nausea all day long.

6dpo - Nipples not as sore, boobs still tender. Slight nausea after eating.

My gums have been sore and slightly swollen since 5dpo
My CM has been watery since 4dpo. I'm usually dry after O or little creamy. I don't get watery a whole lot.
My cervix has been swollen since 4dpo.

This cycle has been strange for me and I'm not sure what to make of it. What do you think of it so far? I know I still have a while, my AF is not due until 5/19, which seems forever from now

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! I haven't been on here due to health stuff and sending my son off to the military last month. Emotional roller coaster to say the least!! However I am back on the ttc bandwagon!! How is everyone?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Welcome back Katyfootballmomma! I'm glad to hear you are still ttc. I was wondering where you were and missing you! I hope this cycle is going well for you. Currently I'm on pins and needles waiting for af to arrive.. I'm either 14 or 15dpo and I really expected af yesterday but perhaps today. If I don't get my period today (which I hope I don't!) I will take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning or if I'm to anxious on Wednesday morning. I took one on Saturday morning (12 or 13 dpo) and it was a BFN so my hopes aren't to high but I am being cautiously optimistic.

@Echo_q90 - I've never been pregnant so I can't really offer any advice towards your symptoms. I would say that only time will tell for the both of us! Good luck!

5 years ago

I'm approaching my TWW, today is likely my last day of my fertile window.

@Echo when I was pregnant with my son my breasts were sore until about 9wks and had sensitive gums. I don't recall when it really started, probably not until after 10 dpo but that was when I got my bfp I likely just started to notice the symptoms. One thing I do remember noticing before 10dpo was that my nipples were lighter in color and I had increased CM.

5 years ago

@echo. It's really hard to say. I have two boys. I didn't have any nipple,breast Tenderness until much further in the 1st trimester. That's even with breastfeeding through my second pregnancy.
At 4-5dpo, its probably all in your head tbh. Implantation hasn't occurred so no HCG, no symptoms.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo