Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 291 Replies | Last Page

@Divine122908 - Good luck this cycle! I'm hoping this group gets as many BFPs as the December2018 group. Come on 2019 babies! We are ready for you.

@EKBO325 - Welcome to the group! How long did it take you to conceive your son?

AFM - I'm 3DPO and just waiting. DH is ready to know if we made one and started asking when we will know. He was hoping we would know this week! Still have to wait 11 days or so to test. to all!

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 It took 7 months to conceive; 6 months of "let's see what happens," we were also in different states for that time and only saw each other about every other weekend. The 7th month we conceived, I temped and tracked some symptoms. For this TTC journey I want to stay completely relaxed and I'm not really charting.

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope you guys caught the egg in time. Sending sticky vibes your way.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi all. I should be ovulating sometime In the next 5 days. We aren't tracking for #3 but both of our boys were conceived the first month if trying. If all works, Edd will be 1/19.

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies!!
Welcome new comers!

Flamingogirl- Keeping the faith for you.

AFM- 11dpo trying not to symptom spot and I am not testing till 15-16dpo. I have symptoms but hoping not in my head. Also if you been following me I continue my collection of Onesies I now have 3 already

(stick baby stick)

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hello all!!!!
Jumping in the January Board!!!
This is our first TTC cycle and O day was yesturday/today.
Positive OPK yesturday! Did the BD, only once as we are trying to “sway pink” so fingers crossed!!! So currently 1 DPO? Lol
EDD is we have a bean will be January 16th
Baby dust to all!!!!

5 years ago

Mommy2019- I hope you get your BFP for a pink! Are you taking anything or just opk?

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello, Just joining here, i've been trying for months now, baby number 1, CD11 today and hoping to get a BFP, i will start using OPK tomorrow morning. Baby dust to all

5 years ago

Thanks Dragonfly23! I'm hoping this is it for us. 4DPO and no symptoms yet but I wont expect anything until next week anyways.

Welcome new comers! I hope this is your lucky cycle!

@UniqueGirl - We've been trying for 8 months now to get baby number 1 as well.

@Beaut1ful38 - I hope your symptoms aren't in your head either. Sending you lots of and

5 years ago • Edited

@FlamingoGirl13 - Thanks! I hope this is it for us both this time. Yesterday was my first time on here for this cycle. Trying to keep my mind occupied and hoping for a surprise! :)

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo