Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 291 Replies | Last Page

@nasamama I am so sorry I hear about your sister, please send my condolences :(

Post your test here!

I’m planning to test tomorrow at 9 dpo. I’ve had no cramps since 6 dpo. My boobs are a bit tender and I’m peeing all of the time otherwise business as usual.

5 years ago

Here ya go

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

I still think it's BFN.. but she sent me an inverted photo and marked where there was a line. Not getting my hopes up since it's so early still. My period isn't due for another week.

5 years ago

I think I can maybe make out something, I feel like the inverted always show better too. Don’t count yourself out yet, you still have plenty of time :)

5 years ago

@smoseman thanks!

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm 16 DPO, AF is a few days late and I keep getting BFNs on all my tests. I've had the "feeling" that AF is coming for about a week and a half now but she hasn't shown

5 years ago

@Echo_q90 have you had any other symptoms?

5 years ago

@nasamama I'm so sorry to read about your sister. I hope she is doing okay and I'm sending good vibes.

I've had sensitive breasts since 5dpo and still have them now though not as intense. I usually don't get changes in my breasts.
Watery Cm from about 5dpo to 10dpo and creamy since. There are like globs when I wipe (sorry tmi)
And just af type cramping for about a week.

5 years ago

@Echo sounds super similar to me! Good luck baby dust

5 years ago

Took a test today at 9dpo and it was BFN :( I’ll wait a few more days to test again.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo