Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I'm 10-11DPO and have only gotten negatives, AF is due on Monday so I am convinced that I'm moving on to the next cycle. Hopefully we catch it in June.

5 years ago

I took another test this morning too. Swear I have line eyes pretty sure it’s BFN though.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Ok so I feel like the FRER have really bad indent lines. I swear I could poas during AF and these tests would show the damn indent. It’s horrible!

5 years ago

@smoseman which test would you recommend over it? I feel the same way honestly.

5 years ago

Frer are terrible! I’ve had the worst luck with them! First signal .88 tests have shown me my bfp on two different occasions before any other test did! With this pregnancy I tested faint bfp at 8dpo and had a beta done the next day, my hcg was 8 and it picked it up!!

User image

5 years ago

@nasamama I have only ever used the FRER but maybe I’ll try the ones thatgirlb mentioned. I think those are the Walmart cheapies?

Thanks!

5 years ago

@Thatgirlb I'll have to see if my Wal-Mart has those. Every time I go they're completely out Well, I just got my blood drawn and I asked the phlebotomist if they were going to check my HCG levels and she said it wasn't ordered sooo I guess I'll be testing at home.

5 years ago

Smoseman and nasamama- yes Walmart cheapies!! They are amazing! Oh no, always out. I’m wondering if dollar tree tests are similar to Walmart ones ???? if anything, which I hope you won’t have too, you can order them online?

Oh I hope you get your bfps!!!! Baby dust to you both!! ????????????????????????

User image

5 years ago

I've been really happy with the clinical guard tests. I like that they always gave me a super clean BFN when I wasn't pregnant. I think I paid ~$7 for 25 tests. And free same day shipping, which was great when I was POAS like a crazy person

5 years ago

It's weird, I've really only used the FRERs and I can almost swear by them. Check out my tests on my profile if you like. Maybe its just a bad batch of tests. Hope you ladies get your BFPs in a couple days.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo