Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 291 Replies | Last Page

@Thatgirlb I went to Wally World at lunch and they actually had quite a few in stock this time Guess I'll test again tomorrow! I have bought the Dollar Tree tests but apparently those are awful tests too, I was told they take awhile to show BFP, guess they aren't as sensitive.

5 years ago

@nasamama good luck! I hope those work for you. Let us know please.
AF still hasn't shown for me but I'm waiting for the weekend to test again if she doesn't show by then. I'm 17 dpo now.

5 years ago

@nasamama keep us posted!

I took another test this evening because I clearly love to torture myself, still BFN. I’m out of tests and am going to wait through the weekend as AF is due Monday. If she doesn’t show up then I’ll test again!

5 years ago

Hi ladies! I don't post much on here anymore but keep up with everyone. The walmart/first signals are great! I got my bfp at 9dpo and it was very dark and clear. I would have probably shown it at 7dpo pretty clear. Just throwing it out there!

5 years ago

Nasamama- oh yay!!!! I’m glad they were in stock! Please keep us updated

User image

5 years ago

Woke up at 2 am having to pee so bad and the worst acid reflux. Decided to go ahead and test.. again BFN. thinking maybe I should wait to see if AF is late or not.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I’m so sorry nasamama! I was a BFN this AM as well. I’m insanely irritable and kind of crampy and feel like AF is knocking.

I’m sending you lots of happy baby vibes!!

5 years ago

@smoseman Thank you, you too!

5 years ago

Just updating you guys on my bloodwork and ultrasound. My ultrasound found no cysts or anything like that but that I have an ovulatory cyst on my left ovary measuring 2.23 cm. My uterus has grown since my last ultrasound in March, before it was 7.4 x 3.7 x 4.3 cm and this ultrasound it was 7.4 x 3.7 x 5.0 cm. My endometrium lining was 9.51 mm. My bloodwork all came back good, my progesterone level is currently 14.1.

5 years ago • Edited

@nasamama does any of this point to a pregnancy? I wonder why they didn’t check your HCG?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo