Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl- so sorry af showed up. Im praying you get your BFP soon. I understand the sadness that comes month after month.

Welcome all new comers!!

AFM, I’m lurking around reading posts. I’m waiting to ovulate and will post periodically. Following DR orders of being stress free.My DH has to work nights next week during fertile week. Which I think will be great!!! Bc we will have house to ourselves in the morning once kids are at school and I don’t get in till late morning. No stress of trying to DTD at night with the cooking , kids school projects...ECT. Hope to see some this cycle!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you beaut1ful! What supplements are you taking this month?

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Beaut1ful- sounds like things are going in your favour this cycle! Sending you lots of Im a little jealous, Its school holidays here at the moment, so all 3 kids home will make DTD so much harder

CD18 here today and still negative OPK!! Yyyaaaayyyy!!! I'll be able to DTD on the night of CD20, then hopefully get my smiley CD21 and DTD CD21 and 22. I'm not overly hopeful for this cycle because of my short LP. But having the plan to try vitex and maca from CD1 next cycle at least makes me feel like I have a plan to help things along and makes me feel a bit calmer. Anyway I'm rambling, TTC is making me so anxious.

<a href=

6 years ago

Thank you for all the kind words. I will do the same as I did last cycle. I’ll take EPO starting tomorrow, track my BBT during my fertile days and confirm O and use up the last of my OPKs. Talked to DH and we are both sad but also agreed that we aren’t “tired” of trying we are just tired of all the waiting. I’m still positive that we will get the baby we are waiting for!

@Beautiful38 - Sounds like you have a good plan for your fertile week! Good luck hun!

@Mistique - I’m glad to hear you haven’t gotten your peak yet and your body is waiting for your DH!

and to us all this cycle!

6 years ago

K8mcm88- I am taking EPO till ovulation, prenatal vitamins,omega 3 and baby aspirin.

Mistique- oh glad to hear your not ovulating yet (in a positive way) and your better half gets home soon!! Oh yes so you know how it can be DTD at night when “yourself” is sometimes exhausted LOL.

Flamingogirl- Best of luck this cycle.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

OMG negative OPK today on CD20. Tonight the BDing can start and then tomorrow should be O day. Hoping to be able to DTD tonight, and again in the morning, fingers crossed that gives is a good chance.

How is everyone else travelling?

<a href=

6 years ago

What good news to hear today Mistique!! Your body is waiting for the right moment! Fingers crossed that all the timing works out for you and your DH!

I'm just trying to be patient at CD3 and will start using OPKs on CD9.

6 years ago

Hi all, hope its alright if I lurk around in this group, AF is due 11th or 12th of this month, and I feel like I'm out this month, but will only be trying for this month and next then I will go on the pill so I don't get pregnant to close or am preggers for my wedding day which is 12th April next year. I would love it if I had a December baby my sister who passed 9 years ago was a xmas eve babe.
to all and hope you all get your this cycle

User image

6 years ago

Just checking in!

Mistique - YAY! I am glad you are getting to try this month and O waited for your hubby to be home! lol

Winnie- That would be amazing to have a December baby. So sorry to hear about your sister! It would be amazing to have your little one there for your wedding!

AFM - I am officially 1 or 2 DPO. Im not 100% sure the day I O'ed but I know it was either Saturday or Sunday! I got my pos OPK smiley Saturday morning and then had a POS OPK with the two line test later that day and then a faded two line OPK on Sunday. So I am thinking either late Saturday or early Sunday. I thought I was going to be so calm during this TWW but I am already anxious! My goal is to wait until 9 or 10 DPO to test. Last month (our first month trying) I OBSESSED with POAS and googling. I am going to try to chill out a little this month! I have the tests bought but they are "hidden" so I am not tempted!

GL to everyone!!

6 years ago

Hi all, so I am def trying for a jan baby now... AF has finally turned up. The last 2 days was pink spotting and then brown 24 hours later so I’m pretty upset, really thought this was our month. Oh well, lucky cycle number 16 I got to 13 dpo this time though which is a positive as normally I’m only 11 dpo before AF arrives. Hubby gets to go do his thing in a cup tomorrow now, he was really really hoping I was pregnant I think mainly so he wouldn’t have to do it haha.

This month I will be taking pre natal, vitamin d, vitamin b complex, propollis, EPO till ovulation and then for the first time trying vitex and MACA Root. Will also be using clear blue digital ovulation. Anyone any other recommendations? to all the ladies here! Xxxxx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo