Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I'm 18 dpo with a handful of possible pregnancy symptoms: heavy/enlarged breasts, having to pee all the time, some dull cramping, and nausea. I've taken 4 tests and all are BFN. I'm 3 days late and I typically have 28 day cycles. I noticed dull cramping on April 13, 5dpo, and my symptoms have come and gone since then. I had a miscarriage in September and with that pregnancy (first time) I felt right away that I was pregnant. I had the same feeling this time too, but I'm afraid for another disappointing month and all these BFNs are making me crazy! I'm hoping for my baby! GL to all the other ladies hoping for a BFP!

5 years ago

Hi everyone, 2nd time posting on here. I am 9dpo and i think i may have the start of a BFP. Took a test this morning and i can see a line!!! Will test again in the morning and hopefully it will be darker...fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to test!

Ingi :)

5 years ago • Edited

@4thBabyforMe - I see a faint line on the most recent test you posted! Looking forward to seeing your next one tomorrow morning!!

@emarcinek99 - Welcome to the group! Wow! 18 dpo! How long are your cycles usually? My leutal phase is super regular. I almost always get my period on 14 dpo. Good luck to you!

5 years ago

Thank you Flamingogirl, i am soo excited! Will see what tomorrow brings xx

Sorry for your loss emarcinek99, fingers crossed for a BFP for you x

Ingi :)

5 years ago

Good morning ladies!!

I am 13dpo today took my temp just to see and was 98.2 AF should arrive Sunday. I hope it don’t come. I have been feeling pregnant and it’s similar but different than my Jan BFP. (Ended in MC feb 21) I have been nauseous, restless sleep, hot sometimes, irritable couple days ago, fatigue more exhausted and CM has been crazy sometime creamy ...then dry... then yesterday watery...today dry again. Boobs don’t feel sore but very very little. Guess 1-2 more days before testing.

Emarcinek99- sorry for your loss but I hope we get our BFP this cycle!!! I’m on cycle 2 after loss.

4hbabyforme- congratulations hope your line gets darker!!

Flamingogirl- how are you??

5 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38 - That temperature is so good for 13dpo! Mine almost never gets that high during my cycle. I hope AF doesn't come and you can take a pregnancy test soon. I woke up this morning and didn't want to take my BBT. I've confirmed ovulation so I'm done taking BBT for this cycle and honestly I might stop altogether. At least for a little bit. I'm on 5dpo and just waiting for possible signs of implantation if I get them. My twin sister was crampy for days leading up to both her BFPs so I'm hoping for that as well. Remaining hopeful for a January baby!

5 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. Good luck. I really hope this is your month and you get your rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi all! I'm new here and trying for a #3 after a chemical March. Hope we all get our wish for BFPS!!

5 years ago

@Murphsmurph; FlamingoGirl13 good luck!
@4thBabyforMe- congrats

Hi ladies. Just checking in with an EWCM is here update. Dont know when I'll O but hoping to BD tonight

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone! On cycle 3 of TTC after recovering from my abdominal myomectomy. Just returned from vacation which I decided not to temp during since my sleep schedule would be all over the place. Should be in my fertile window now and did notice some ovulation pain and EWCM today. I'm really trying to take a more relaxed stance to it this cycle.

Missee

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo