Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Beaut1ful, you seem like such a positive, upbeat woman. I admire your resiliance and how quickly you bounced back. After my mmc, i didn't want to try again for a year. I let fear stand in the way. I am sure with your faith and determination a bfp will come your way!

5 years ago

Mistique, i am only 5w4d. I found out 2w ago today. I am so nervous i havent even told bf. I will wait til after 10w to make sure everything is ok. My mmc happened at 7w so i want to clear that and definitely want to hear hb first. Oh, my 2yr old knows but she doesn't quite get it. Lol.
If you don't mind me asking, how long are your cycles? What day do you normally O on?

5 years ago • Edited

K8mcm88, i was going to try it but bfp came first. I am considering accupuncture now during pregnancy. I heard it can be very beneficial. Do you feel any better or relaxed or happy since you did it? Being cold does make sense. I always have a low body temp. Bbt always 96.2ish and waking temp around 97. Never has been 98.6 even as a kid. Never got pg (or used bc) until 35. I started eating healthy and juicing. I think that helped a lot. Keep me updated on the accupuncture. I am very curious to see how it goes.

5 years ago

Babybyrd, here is what i did. It's a lot. Lol.
Clomid (50mg)
Pre-seed (clomid can dry you up)
Softcup
Vit b complex
Baby asprin
Prenatal
Co q10
Royal jelly
Red maca
Have vitex but never got to use it. Had one month of clomid left and cannot take the 2 together. Good luck to you! Hang in there and

5 years ago

Hi everyone, how are you all doing?
I was just wondering if anyone else has had what I just did last night?
I had the most vivid dream I was about 3-5 months pregnant going to ultrasounds, doctors and also just going about my days as usual, it was so real. This isn't the first time I've had a realistic dream the first on was a fair few years back when I dreamt I had twins and was in the birth centre and even named the boy and girl twins, all family was there, its just really weird.
I'm a bit spiritual and believe dreams that are remembered in the morning mean something, but unsure as to what last nights dream was about as I know I'm out this month, as we didn't time sex very well on fertile days, but as it stand AF hasn't arrived yet...
little confused to say the least....

User image

5 years ago

YAY SMILEY! (CD22) BD yesterday and the day before. A friend is watching the kids for us today and we are going on a date, will probably come home and BD before i go get the kids too

Kelliria - I have an 8 month old, AF returned 3 months PP. Cycles have been anywhere from 22 to 36 days, the last 2 have been 30 days with O on CD21. I thought that I was getting a little more regular, but who knows!

Winnie- I definitely believe dreams can tell us things. We weren't trying for our second, I wasn't even late. But I had two separate dreams about getting BFPs, I bought a test grocery shopping that day and did an afternoon test and it was SO dark. I wouldn't have even thought about testing if I hadn't dreamed it!

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Yeah I believe they do as well, I just don't have enough money at the moment to get preg test, from what I gather I could be 2 days late or expect it in 2 days this cycle been very weird because of last one

User image

5 years ago

Lots of my friends on here so thought I'd join in if that's okay ..I'm officially 2DPO today cycle started 29.04 and ovulated Tuesday CD 13 I felt it this time from left ovary ..had IUD out in December and chemical in Feb ..I'm not sure if my BD was enough this month as only got two in the window and the day before ovulation so not holding out much hope but I want to stalk all of you for yr BFPs lol ..anyone else just started there tww?

5 years ago

@kelliria I’m not sure I feel any different yet from the acupuncture. I am going back on Saturday so hopefully I will start to feel a bit different after that as I will be more prepared. Hubby had his semen tested yesterday so we are expecting the results tomorrow or Monday. I’m more stressed about his results than I have been about any of mine, he seems really on edge and it’s terrifying the thought of what we would do if he did have an issue. All this trying for a baby is so much harder and stressful than I ever thought it would be!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

mememe32- I'm 1dpo. Last few cycles have had a 9/10 L.P. So chances are I will start testing at 8dpo lol.

<a href=

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo