Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 233 Replies | Last Page

my ovulation cramps started a little bit ago so i guess i will b ov soon and with my boys i bd around the time of these cramps and got lucky so ihave a strong chance hope it works for me bfp to all

11 years ago

CONGRATS purple!! I am very happy for you!! :) All your hard work has paid off! wahoo for charting!
Lol and being KU is fun and not so fun all at the same time. Im 9 weeks on saturday :) I go in on monday for my first OB appt and they are going to do a transvaginal US so we get to see our lil peanut! We are both very excited! The first few weeks were a breeze for me, but now the exhaustion has hit and the horrible nausea really gets to me :( Hoping to get some zolfran on monday! but I keep telling myself morning sickness is a good sign ha!

Baby dust to the rest of you!! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for us all!! :)

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test41986
Hey girls, just wanted to let y'all know we are pregnant! I think I am 18 dpo (4 weeks 4 days), possibly O'd on the 13 due to pain - didn't temp, didn't use OPKs this month. The lines keep getting darker every day :) We still can't believe it since we didn't really try this month as we were in South America for 3 weeks on vacation! We did everything they say not to do with MIF of 3% morphology! Used non sperm friendly lubricant, didn't BD on the correct days (just did it when we wanted to), drank lots of wine and coffee (we were on vacation lol!), and my hubby stopped taking his vitamins and antioxidants. We were so shocked to see that second line! It really is true that if you stop trying so hard you have a better chance of getting pregnant! We were told the only way we would get pregnant is by IUI or IVF! 5 months of trying and God showed those doctors with our little miracle :) Just hoping everything turns out ok! I have my first appointment on the 21 Aug, I will almost be 8 weeks. Please pray for us!

Hoping to see more BFPs in this group soon! Thanks for the support ladies!

11 years ago

That's amazing!!! Congrats Hajj!

11 years ago

Thanks Purple! How's it going so far for you?

11 years ago

going well still really early.. 5w1d how about you?

11 years ago

Congrats Haj! Such wonderful news :) must be some extra special baby dust going around at tho moment! Lol

Wishing you guys all the best! Let us know how you go

11 years ago

Thanks Contemplating :) Purple- 4 weeks 4 days! Very close to you! EDD is Apr 5!

11 years ago

Congrats HAJ! So happy for you! Did you guys doing anything different to help you along? Did your dh ever have a sa to see if the varicocele was affecting him at all?

Wow so many bfp's!
Keep us posted on how you are all going!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone, im new here and husband and i have just decided to start trying for baby #1! I have a pre-pregnancy check up with my doc aug. 15th so unfortunately we will just be doing alot of practicing until i get my healthy ok :( it should still be fun ;)
Congrats to all u ladies with bfp's! I enjoyed reading your journey and cant wait to be able to look back on mine!

We are not going to be using any fertility aids for the first couple of months. So it will be hard to recount every detail but hopefully things will fall into place and if not we'll work harder for it!

Im just so excited at the thought of a sweet baby with my wonderful husband! Our marriage has exploded with even more love and deepness by realizing we're ready for a family :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo