Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 233 Replies | Last Page

It is really a horrible feeling when everyone around you seems to get pregnant so easily. You want to be happy for them but you can't help but resent them just a little.

Back to CD2 for me :( Going to try and "Stop trying" and see how that goes. I doubt I will be able to help myself though. I don't think the stress and disappointment every month would help much with getting pregnant. I wish I knew how to just "Switch it off".

I haven't had much experience with the OPK or temp charting. But I did buy one of those Maybe Baby saliva microscope things, might see if I can get the hang of that one.

User Image

11 years ago

hi al im new to this and trying to concieve my 1st child,my hubby's 4th, been married 4 year on the 28th of june, ive had 2 miscarrige's in the past....so this month is our first ttc month and now i am on 1 dpo, and since a hour ago ive had lower cramps and cramps on my right side slighlty bloated so to all xx hope for xxx

11 years ago

KateS86 and HAJ555, there is definitely some resentment. I really want to be happy for her and all the other girls who are pregnant b/c I would want them to be happy for me when it happens to me eventually. The ones who don't really have to try or only for a month or two, they just don't know how we feel.

I am on cd12, still getting neg opks, but past few months this site and fertility friend thought I ovulated on cd15. DH and I are going to be bding all week, as much as possible. I started check my cm this month, it had mostly just been sticky. Today it was stretchier. I got it to stretch about an inch in between my fingers. Kinda gross, sorry. But I guess that's a good sign.

I totally get the "it'll happen when you stop trying" all the time. I keep thinking I will stop trying, but how do you stop trying when you want it so badly that it's all you think about? That and everyone else around you is pg. Not easy. I think I've done better this month, but I haven't gotten to the tww yet. That's the part that drives me crazy. We'll see.

Pinkkate - how are you doing so far this cycle?

11 years ago

Hi!
I am also TTC #1! This is cycle #2 for me. DH and I are both 23, and have been married for 15 months. I would love to have some buddies on the site :)

11 years ago

KateS86, so sorry to hear the witch showed up :( I wish I could switch it off too and not obsess over it so much. I'm about to go through the TWW (CD 14 today for me) which was the worst last month because I had almost every symptom except implantation bleeding only to get another BFN...not sure which symptoms to pay attention to this month...

Still getting negative stark white OPKs since CD 11, which is strange since I at least had a faint line leading up to O day which was CD 14 last month...Maybe I am going to ovulate late? I've only had 2 cycles since going off birth control in March, and they have both been 28 days... I know I didn't miss it because my temps are still very low. Gonna test this afternoon to see if I get a + reading.

How are you feeling babydreams2012? Any early pregnancy symptoms yet? FX for you!

Welcome purplepeanut6! What CD are you on?

11 years ago

Hey HAJJ!

I am on cycle 2 CD 11... going to take my first OPK wed.. so nervous! :/

11 years ago

Aww don't be nervous! The OPK part is fun! It's the next test two weeks later that is the nerve wrecking one :))

11 years ago

Thanks! :) I hope they are both !

11 years ago

Me too! Hopefully I will get my first + this afternoon!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo