Community post

Journal

Waiting and Down and Out

Ok so it has been a few weeks since I have posted.

Think we are out for this month. I had some serious issues after having a UTI and it took forever to clear up which also meant we weren't allowed to do the deed. Finally it cleared up and we could do the deed on Saturday night which I think was either the day after ovulation or maybe at least within the time frame. Who knows but think given that itâ??s the only time we got to try that I think we will be out AGAIN this month.

Things have been hard this month as not only is my sister pregnant, another friend is too and I think another one might be. Another is also trying and she already has two kids. Its hard because whilst I am really happy for them, and I am. Its just another reminder that things aren't working for us.

Currently I am 3dpo approximately and I almost just wish AF would show up so we could try again. Not much symptoms, I had some weird cramping yesterday and some gas but I have no idea. Guess we just have to wait and see.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo