Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 233 Replies | Last Page

maybe you did O late! seems like you have signs of BFP! good luck keep testing!

11 years ago

Ladies!
where have you all been??

Anything new? any news??

I am 6DPO and I am dying to test.. will start testing 8dpo because I have no will power

11 years ago

I took a hpt today an internet cheapie and I am thinking there is a line?? I am 11 dpo though so i am hoping not to have a repeat of last months efforts where I got faint lines and ended up getting af.

I will test again in the morning (if I can wait that long!) and see if its any darker. If its still there I might try a FR. What do you girls think?

Here is the pic I posted on here. Not sure whether what I am seeing is an evap though?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=29362

User Image

11 years ago

kate... I see a feint line :) thinking of you! Hope all goes well

I'm cd 30 today, no AF just very light spotting. I didn't test this morning, if nothing again today will test with a digital in the morning.

11 years ago

I see a really faint line too!
Is this the same brand that gave you a false pos last month? If so, try wonfos from amazon. or go to a walgreens and get a First response test. gl!! keep us posted!

11 years ago

Yeah same brand but the line is darker this time and looks more like the control size. Plus last cycle I got the faint line on 8dpo, neg on 9dpo faint again on 10dpo then nothing. This time I have had nothing until today 11dpo. I am so hoping this is it but not getting my hopes up to much. As it was very disappointing last month as I am sure it was for Haj555 last week. I have a few FR in the cupboard so will wait another day or two and see what happens. Something tells me I wont be able to help myself and I will end up doing a FR in the morning!

Fx for you Contemplating! Lets hope AF doesnt show up!

User Image

11 years ago

cont- how many dpo are you??

kate keep us posted so excited!!!! fx!

11 years ago

Thanks Purple, I hope it is really there! I couldnt help myself and did another one at lunch time, bfn. I hadnt been holding to long and probably to early to pick up anything in diluted urine. Well I am hoping anyways!

Will let you girls know what happens.

User Image

11 years ago

I definitely see something too Kate! Keep us posted! FX for you! Stick egg stick!!

I'm cd6 today, so I will be boring for another week. I'll keep checking back on everyone else though :)

FX for you too Contemplating! Hope that witch stays away!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo